Henchmen Everlasting : State of the Economy

• Hello Folks & Collectors

Since Henchmen's Everlasting are unique items, and after the previous Guru thread is lost, it could be usefull to make a state about
    Let's work together, witch tonic still up ingame, witch one is lost forever on a permaban account, and witch tonic are still up.

I will try to keep this thread up with a board.

Wiki Link : https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Henchman_skill_bar_contest

• Well From what ive seen/heard only Juliya been around from ones hacked from Dwa, and besides ones dwa had nothing else shown around in last year or two

i could say its quite sure the other 6 dwa had are now on banned account, ofc not confirmed.

Edited once, last by Pleikki (March 24, 2017 at 9:13 PM).

• Ecto is currently holding Julya, and btw, on sale for 1500 arms
    Kah Xan seems lost, info from Ecto.
    Uto Wrotki is lost, info from Dwa.
    The others Dwa's henchs are not banned. Confirmed.

So let's works on others.

Edited once, last by xiouNaiw (March 24, 2017 at 9:56 PM).

• Yes I believe that Dwa's account got reinstated, so the tonics are no long banned. It was difficult to upkeep the list; after the mass bans happened in 2015, many of the accounts were reinstated afterwards. I'm glad someone is picking it up.

AC

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

• Dwa restored his account with his 7 henchmen tonics
    Some weeks after, he got hacked via support request.... like many others (!)

Saw Ghavin 3 nights ago on Kamadan

• WHo's selling those, always wanted that Adepte tonic and I' d like to purchase it for whatever's fair.
    Ghavin got sold long ago for RL money (Mia Quickening) so I'm kinda suprised it's now for sale for gw currency

Edited once, last by Cool But No (July 24, 2017 at 11:55 AM).

• I didn't know about this thread and I didn't like what I read on the first page.
    People saying shit about things they ignore, so if you really want to know let me tell you.

2015 : banned like everyone with 3 or 4 tonics I guess. Unbanned a few weeks later.
    July 2016 : my 3 main accounts "hacked" thanks to Arenanet Support. 7 tonics left and they are the only ones you saw for sale during the last year.
    2017 : I'm still waiting for Arenanet to restore my accounts and give me my items back (but sadly my name is not Gaile Gray) : it means I didn't have my items back.........

I enjoyed this game enough to keep only the good memories !

Family picture for the posterity

LPHc1vp.jpg

Edited once, last by Dwadwa (July 28, 2017 at 10:22 PM).

• Dwa ,

as we chat before, Uto Wrotki is alive and ive seen him with the Swedish guy ;) that makes them 8 henchman

if Made For Underworld is banned then i guess 3 of your previous henchman are gone forever.

• Official Post

Hey Dwa, if you have ticket numbers, would you be so kind to send them to me in a private message?
    I do not work for ArenaNet, but I could try and poke some contacts.

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

• Just so you know bought ghavin recenlty, shared it with friends, someone fake a friend name and asked for it, gave him cause i checked fast my friend list and gave him :)

If you see ghavin for sale, well hope you don't buy it :)

That was my first experience with valuable item and will be the last one

PUv5pni.pngg

• this dirty old trick/scam has been around since day one and all though what they done is scumbaggery one has to look at ones own failings in this situation.

learn from this mistake.

Never: lend, loan, give out briefly, trust, anyone full stop.

Always double check who you are talking to,
    Always double check trade bars,
    Always double check Details,

Measure Twice and Cut Once,

Honestly just take you time... spend the extra minute looking things over before your regret comes calling,

Even knowing people for years and thinking they will never shit on you is a mistake, there are very few people in any game that are trustworthy.

good luck in the future.

• Yeah same, the real Waitwaitwaitwait Go is a friend, i would share the tonic with very very few people and he is one of them :)

I can definitely say that Waitwaitwaitwait Go is not the person that got the tonic right now :)

Anyway if someone hear about anything, please let me know :)

• It almost happend to me when Mark had his eternal reeinder.

I was in rabbit form taking screens under the tonic. He traded me thinking it was his friend reeinder next to him ! (Missclick) and put it in trade bar the tonic and was gonna accept. i just stared at it thinking whytf he is trading me that ?

I have been thinking, what if i had briefly accept ? Tempting to keep it hahah. I would probably try it once and give it back.

But we can say that faking the name of your friend must be a very perfide person, or in other words a huge mother fucker.

Well good news at least fanto : this will never ever happen to you again, you will definitely double check from now on.

Rip sry man :(

• hi man, i was the person mistrading you with el reindeer , i remember this day good^^ similar to mini fantomas i was distracted because i was on teamspeak (wit marc) he gave me the tonic so i can use it and i wanted to give it back to him but misclicked because you were such a small rabbit and maybe standing on top of him, and i was literally so close to pressing accept but in the last second i noticed and canceled, good to know that you would have given it back otherwise i would probalby have had to give my panda to marc and quit the game....

• Just a heads up for everyone, someone just tried to run this scam on me for a substantially cheaper tonic compared to hench (el yuletide). Still a good reminder to really pay attention. Note the lowercase "l" in place of the "i" for who they were trying to impersonate. It was a weird request in the first place and reading this thread the other day had this at the top of my mind. I kept a few chats directly above it because it just felt even more scummy that someone tried to do this on Christmas.

Scam-Attempt.png

Ign: Signorio Milsror

Buying OS shields with +21, +31, +41, or +51 health, just shoot me a message!

• Just keep a stack normal yulitides and trade him 5 normal ones ^^

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• But one question, to do this scam the person who is doing the scam needs to know something about the target. How the scammer knows who and who isn't your friend, or who do you or don't you talk to? Even if you are in a guild of 300 active members, how can the scammer know who your friends are? Because in my case I always speak via whisper, so the only way to know this... you know. I mean, needs to be a connection somehow.

• he saw them swapping the tonic in kamadan, wrote down the name of the friend and then waited for hismoment. i mean people know who it is at this point i dont need to start a witch hunt on here (:

IGN: Joker Hates Trading

Feel free to message me ingame :)

• that ghavin has rly bad history, if im not wrong it was stolen before from previous owner by hack or smthg and now this :/.

• If you want to put screenshot, i can put screenshots as well :)

When you don't have something, you don't say "I don't have the tonic on me"

I guess that's not the point here, tonic is lost, i won't get it back, need to move on

UDTKGMC.png

now if you opened your eyes you would see he said "i dont have any tonic on me"

• i assume to get what fantomas is refering to.

Like if he asked me: " do you have my tonic? " ... My Answer would be: "What tonic ? what tonic u had. i dont have YOUR tonic man sorry"

but saying i dont have the tonic(or your tonic) ON ME. is what i think is called true Lie or false Truth or so.

that people do to make a lie as real as possible. Because if he would say i dont have ur tonic(we assume) he would be leing. so he goes for an alternative answer that is not a lie BUT not really answering the question 100%. By saying dont have it ON ME he can have it in storage or on other char. (wich is very likely) and so its the truth. Can own the tonic and not having it on him at the same time. At least that what i assume and would think Fantomas is refering to.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire