Hi again guys n gals,
I know you're prolly fed up with me but here's another one. The reason I'm tryna come up with these odd builds is because I don't have an assassin, monk or a dervish, and in all honesty I'm too lazy to spend dozens of hours grinding one so here we are.
This is a tested solo smite farming build and there are a few pointers I'd like to list before you take advantage of the Free UW/FoW week;
1) have at least rank 5 delver
2) if you haven't, you might wanna learn the skeleton of dhuum patrol routes because you can't kill em with this build
3) watch out for nightmares, if they remove your dwarven stability at a bad time things may go south fast
4) for those who are unfamiliar with UW, sweep the starting area to root out nightmares and hidden grasping darknesses so that you won't run into bad surprises after getting Clear the Chamber quest.
5) for the speed buff you can choose between Sprint or Storm Djinn's Haste, but I prefer Sprint cuz a) you can run indefinitely with it as long as you have Dwarven Stability on and b) it can't be removed.. Drunken Master or Soldier's Speed are not recommended because the conditional speed boost is often not enough to break aatxes' aggro when they chase you.
6) Remember that Protector's Defense is a Skill and not a Stance. That means D. Stability only doubles the duration of G.Defense. Protector's Defense is only used to cover the 10 second gap it takes G. Defense to recharge.
7) Careful not to move while Protector's Defense is on.
*Running this build without a +%20 enchant mod is possible but ill-advised.
Now to the build;
Fire: 11 + 1 + 3
Energy Storage: 6
Staff with %20 %20 / +5 energy head / +%20 Enchant mod
For Off-Hand: Fire Focus with +15 Energy -1 Degen Mod and Focus Core of Swiftness and a Sword Axe or Spear with +5 energy mod and +%20 Enchant mod if you wanna feel safer on the Energy side.
Full Pyromancer Insignia Armor with 3 attunement runes, 1 Super fire rune and 1 Vigor rune. Pyromancer Insignia is necessary so that Zealot's Fire damage from multiple Smiters is reduced drastically.
The gist of this build (as explained in my other thread) is that you cycle Gladiator's Defense and Protector's Defense with the help of Dwarven Stability to have a perma %75 block chance. On a good day, you manage to avoid nightmares, but even if they were to remove your D.Stability while there are mobs on you, you kill the melee attackers so fast you won't need to cycle the two defensive stances for very long. When you enter the chamber take the first quest and put up your Stability. Lure the darknesses down the stairs with the speed boost and dispatch em with Stability -> G.Defense -> Glyph-> Lava Font -> Flame Burst -> Inferno. If they somehow survive let G.Defense drain their remaining HP so that you can conserve some energy.
Part 2 is getting from the Chamber to the Smiters. I'm sure UW veterans won't have much trouble but you gotta memorize the skeleton patrols on the way from the chamber to the Ice Wastes. Don't forget your speed boosts to break aggro, and try to avoid the three Graspings on the way. For newcomers this part can be tricky I must admit, but with practice you'll sort it out.
Part 3 is the smiter area. So the beauty of the build is that you're not actually "hitting" anyone so SOJ is never triggered. Secondly, you gotta activate Glad Defense before smiters start hitting you, so that they can't drain your HP too quickly. Lastly, a word of advice is that you shouldn't start using the AOE fire stuff before the entire smiter group surrounds you. Don't worry, their damage isn't dangerous even if they all get close to you cuz a) defensive stances b) Glyph of Restoration and c) you fry em so quick they can't even cast anything. If they spread to avoid aggro, wait for them to surround you again before you recast your AoEs. Just don't aggro 2 smiter groups at once. And when they surround you the Casting Order is as follows: (While you have Stability up) -> Gladiator's Defense -> Glyph -> Lava Font -> Flame Burst -> Inferno -> Flame Burst again -> Lava Font again. In order to manage energy, let Glad Defense do as much damage as possible before casting Flame Burst or Lava Font for the 2nd time.
I guess that's about it. Enjoy the free UW FOW week y'all