[CLOSED] PC on few OS Items

• -Water staff 5-10e (hard to sell)

-Forbiddenstaff 5-10e (hard to sell)

-Ouitcast staff 5-10e (hard to sell)

-Handaxe is quirky but far of from max dmg and its also not min dmg

hard to say what it will get but some one will pay some ectos most likely. Take what u get in auction. 10e would be allrdy a win.

-Plague sceptre is triple prof. so Oldschool Cool will be interessted most likely. i would take what he offers 10e would allrdy be a huge win

(not really some one else will buy and 10e is better then merch )

-Grape crude shield maybe Emma could be interessted since its 1/xx and Hp mod. Also max armor for req also some ectos. Wouldnt expect big numbers here either

-q7/15 tall shield ~5-20e depending on how fast u wanna sell or how much some one looks exactly that skin

-Tallshield against plants 5-10e (hard sale)

-Roundshield same as plant tall

think that covers a wide range of the items even tho its not all and hope it gives a little overview :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• ElAudrico January 31, 2021 at 2:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on few OS Items” to “[CLOSED] PC on few OS Items”.
  • bsoltan February 8, 2021 at 2:33 AM

Closed the thread.