PC os factions drops CLOSE

• 1. Very nice skin and req . +30hp also very nice. -3 is a less desired mod combination tho. still can bring 150e+(personally would be happy with a 5a sale)

2. Picks like these take quite some time to sell these days. Its use is for PvP to have a hammer you can switch the DMG-type from blunt to pierc (when seeing the monk is on the Blunt shield) and still maintain a VAMP mod on it (+5 dmg each attack) compared to a ICY hammer wich would be also effective against blunt shield. So the Buyer is most likely a PvP warrior-Player. Not many start out new PvP warrior and those who play for long, often allrdy have a Pick. None the Less its THE PvP hammer and can only be dropped from PvE. 150-250e is possible( i can tell from recent personal sales ) . PvP players often dont wanna stand ages in kamadan and when playing succesful GvG they still got a good amount of money they are willing to spend.

3. I would recommend a Auction here. Some of these rarer Skins DZ or DV weapons had some juicy bidwars in the past. Estimating a potential bidwar outcome is like reading a crystal ball and i am not capeable of that. a Zodiac hammer was at like 6a bids. to maybe give a range. but as i said: POST for sale and see where it goes. (even tho i know thats a frustating PC to get i cant say more)

Still hope it helped out a bit :)

(all Pricechecks are from personal experience, auctions i have seen and may not be the real endsale price cause these can be different due to low interesst or bidwars. I am not responsible for that and will reserve the right bla bla bla ^^)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• BeastCf January 22, 2021 at 6:03 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC os factions drops” to “PC os factions drops CLOSE”.
  • bsoltan January 24, 2021 at 12:28 AM

Closed the thread.