Posts by San

Bump! Added c/o and b/o.

****mod edit---watch you times!!! you are allowed to bump once every 24 hours--this is a warning, please read the Xunlai Market Rules posted at the top of this section to avoid any further actions against your account---mod edit***

No idea - maybe it's just a coincidence, but about 11 hours ago I met a guy who asked me what they'd be worth (I was spamming to buy q8 weapons) and he told me he just sold his q8 dragon kamas 15^50 for a f**** low ammount (like 100k + XXe) and that he now felt really bad.

Nah, it's not a coincidence, that was me. I logged in for the first time in 8-9 years with the intention of getting GWAMM on my main character. I did'nt intent to sell my Dragon Kamas at all, as they were very dear to me. I asked for a PC on them in Kamadan purely because I was curious about their value. Zaishen replied without giving an actual PC, I told him I was aiming for GWAMM and he suddenly offered me a deal of 100k + 50e and a couple HoM items (I asked if he could atleast make it 70e and so that's what he did). Not knowing the current state of the economy, I got tempted. And the fact that I was literally broke (as i've given all my wealth away to random people prior to me ''quitting'' for GW2) made me take the deal. 3 hours later of sitting in Kamadan and slowly realizing the state of the economy, I knew I got fucked super hard on that deal.

I have no hard feeling towards Zaishen, he has price checked a couple items of mine prior to the deal. He also ran me to the Obsidian Armor smith so I could get my obsidian armor. However I do still have a bad taste in my mouth about the whole deal, and the fact that he did'nt actually give me a price check at all. He saw the opportunity to basically ''steal'' the item from me, and he went for it. Even after I repeatedly told him how dear these daggers were to me. Imo that's pretty scummy.
    I've asked him afterwards about the true value of these daggers and he told me that he had no clue. But this thread proves otherwise, he clearly knew the value of them.

I don't expect him to give me the daggers back, but I would appreciate a compensation of sorts. I could really use the money to fund GWAMM further. But that's probably not happening. So RIP.

http://imgur.com/a/uME5X