Posts by Ariyen

For elona, you have to have certain quests activated and not activated as well as certain heroes. It's tedious and you can only get d
    So far. Cantha relies on two heroes and people that know how to portal jump.
    Only non issue runs are eye of the north tours. Prophecies without wik.

My favorite is eye of the north. I still get amazed at the small details of dragons. Not to mention the white moas and Caribou... Not sure what section is my favorite over all.

My favorite mission is war band of Brothers. Least favorite is the worm.

I know we've had threads related to the fan images of Guild Wars, Related fan fiction of the game.

For me, this fits not entirely with the game. Yes, I've had S T Academy [Trek]. I still even have a trek named guild wars character. I know there's easter eggs/trivia of more indirect hints, etc. between the two.

A bit more about me, incase people miss what I'm saying here.... I am a Trekkie. :P I run a Star Trek group (and other groups). I quit guild leading and sold my trek guild. it did end up successful again (yay). I don't know what happened to it exactly, but I do know a friend has it. Also, I know another guild in the game that's still going strong that I started as well. ^^ and disbanned to an extent. Like just leaving it, but had another in control, etc.

Long story short... I got into WoW from my Star Trek friends as I use to role play (Write stories) with them. nothing bad. it just allowed me to pretend that I was doing a show or something. (more details of that you may find else where.) went from that to guild wars, found more trek friends / fans, etc. Got inspired by them to write some more. So, when I wasn't with internet and couldn't play guild wars...

I wrote. Here's my blog. :) http://aludeni.blogspot.com . So, enjoy. (there's other links to my poetry, jokes, etc.)

What did you do during your days without? write? draw?

I would like to eventually max this title. I will id (when I can and discuss a time, etc.) your gold items and give them back to you.
    I need a total of 5,358 as of this moment. Thank you!

I use to be a mIRC Administrator - Server and Channel... We helped a group that took over Paramount's chats. I can say that pure web-based hurt them the second time. I have moderated other servers and channels, even helped Administer a couple of TeamSpeak and Ventrillo Servers...
    I will say that there is a lacking for discord that I did like with Teamspeak, The ability to put images next to rooms, etc. I do like the ability to have an avatar, but It'd be cool to at least add an additional photo or two.
    There is advantage with Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and Discord that mirc never had nor will have - Voice! I don't know though if these have the commands that mirc had. The thing that made it (Mirc) special, to me, was the ability to code bots, etc. and have fun in the rooms. Yes, I learned Star Trek mIRC role play. :P I have turned the story from mirc style to readable and is published on my blog.

So, yea we can be picky in what we'd want, prefer, etc. Just not everything plays out like that.

The ability with Discord that the other two had , but didn't seem to do that well in - is the chatrooms. it's easier to type in them, they come with emotes, etc.
    It would be cool for soundpacks to be added, just like one could for the other voice chat ones.
    I have done video chat with Skype and I noticed this was available with Discord. That's helpful, but can Slow down things.
    I am not the only one that does use a mobile phone as a hot spot. We only have dsl available here and unfortunately, we owe a lot to them. Mostly, mobile phones (older ones especially) can cut out during a video call. It may be due to a number of things.
    While some new phones may work with data and the videos, etc... I sense the dilemma of unlimited verses limited in video calliing.
    Not to mention the potential of a disconnect, when using video...

I can say that weighing out all... Discord would be the best and could be better with optional treats like I have mentioned above.
    You can donate to Discord, if wanted. However, they may or might be self sustaning type.. I wouldn't be critial... I use to be, until trying out all of this, etc. I got to learn and It helps when others may need it. So, try it out - check it out. see what it's about and if you like it or not."

I think it'd be easier. saves typing for those who'd rather speak .;-)

Mine use to be the fire elementalist, until they changed that build up.
    Assassin, I like. I use to sc with mine in a few dungeons. I can do eye of the north / prophecies tours with it still. I enjoyed mtsc the most with it. ;)
    Monk, I like for mqsc. Healing others in other areas were more frustrating and annoying.
    Dervish, I find it a little interesting, but I do like the vabbian outfit on the girl. ;)
    Ranger, I use to like... I don't know whether it's me or the changes in builds, but I find it rather slow in leveling, etc. Mine's still at.. either 14 or 16.
    Mesmer, I'm still wanting to learn with this one, but... She's not far enough alone to really judge. wanted to do doa with her, but I don't see that much happening. :-S
    Warrior, imo, seems complicated. x-D
    Necro, loved the life siphon - use to play with this one some... Just the heroes do it better for me... X(
    Paragon, I tried... I gave up.

I am a big fan of star trek... Though I sold my star trek magazines and have books to sell (need the room - baby and daughter are why).
    I run a facebook group called TrekVerse, watched the shows and movies, and I use to write in fan fiction star trek website groups.

I have a Ranger called Ezri Tigan Dax. ;)
    I use to run a guild called S T Academy [Trek] with Wren before I sold it and then it got bought and ran by Tondi who then sold it and another friend has it now. :) I'm no longer into guild leading , etc. I have real life...

Also, I use to role play star trek in mirc (micro internet relay chat i think is what that still means or meant...) I still write Trek.
    Just in my spare time. Watching it... is a bit hard, daughter is not a fan. :(

Here's my blog / site - > aludeni.blogspot.com :)

I started in September of 2007 - September 26, 2007... A year Later on the same day, I had a daughter. A year earlier on the same day, I won a guitar.

Before joining, I use to write with Star Trek groups since 1999. A friend in one of those groups, introduced me to World of Warcraft. Within a month on there and not liking it, I learned of Gw. from one of the players. Bought, joined, and loved it. I introduced my husband to the game as well in 2008. :D

Then I learned of the official wiki and was on there as Ariyen and then Kaisha... Mostly trolls on there, people who claim for consistancy and there's still none in the armor <gee>. x-D I'm basically removed from there, but I am a Beauracrat/admin on the wikia one and that staff didn't like us changing it to what it is. So, that's dead and I'm still waiting on it to be deleted. The curse one is incomplete now, no doubt.... It's also abandoned - from what I feel seems to have happened. So, I wander around some in the game, when I can.... I use to run two of my own guilds and helped others... I still try to help others, but the guild managing is not me - real life is! :D

So, I thank learning about it in 2008 to have brought me friends, and other things. :)

Without it, I probably wouldn't be who I am.