Posts by Izzy

Hello everyone,

Mi name is Izzy i have been around Guild Wars since 2006, with more than 9,5k hours. After talking with people and experiencing what the game needs, this are my needed QoL changes for GW1:

1) Limiting districts in PvP zones to International only: This will make it easier for people to join in partys and don`t feel the mode is dead. Nowadays you have to do a lot of research and there`s no in game advertisement of where to go. Ok HA is played in Id1, but Alliance Battle or FA are played on american district. I belive GW2 has something like this.

2) Npc to find guilds and apply to join, specially specific language ones: How hard is when you come back into the game, and you are for example german but you need to be in the specific district and time to find the guild. This npc will show a list of guilds, with some information like members, faction, and language of guild. There are still a lot of players from all countries. Also if you wanna find an International guild but you don`t want to join idk... LGiT you will find more options.

3) Global looking for group feature: back in the days when million of people where playing the game, it was easy to go to the city and find people. Nowadays you can`t be asked to be 24/7 in one city to find people to do an Speed clear or whatever you feel like. There are people wanting to do lots of things, but we just don`t have the tools to make recruitments. This will alow to have constant teams doing all kind of content. Just by cliking "P" and applying to any party.

4) Show the Qs of the weapons when you link them on your team. People like to farm rare stuff, what`s the point of having a Q9 BDS or a Q13 BDS if when you click on party it would just say the name but not the actual Q. Also would be nice to be able to link other kind of items in chats.

5) Getting back ladders in the website. This kind of ladder could also be implemented to RA, AB, HA and even PvE rankings. Who has more tittles? more minipets? more points in tittles? more records of doing dungeons in "X" time. Definetly a way of getting people involved in competing for things.

6) *Optional* Having an automated rotations of game skill changes every X time. This doesn`t mean you need to make new balances, but rather take Metas that have been used in the past and automated them for a X month rotations. (Flux doesn`t apply to PvE and hasn`t prove good enough in PvP)

7) *Optional* The game already shows support for the bigger language commuties it has. Which are English, German, Spanish and French. Removing all Russian, Polish, Italian, and even asia districts could be a thing. Also if the Guild npc that i have mentioned is in the game. Those people will still find guilds of their language to play with.

Thanks for reading, if you like the changes give a like in the reddit post too so maybe Bill can find out, and comment below <3 : https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co…needed_for_gw1/

I`m just speechless.

Guild Wars has probably been the most succesfull MMO in number of copies sell and playerbase after WOW. And they just basically let the game past away... Having 400 persons developing GW2, i ask, was it really hard to set up a group of 30-60 people to develop a new campaign for GW in 6-8 months (like they did in the past) and restructure Game Shop to have quite some earnings and keep the game going for the years to come?

400 persons actively working mostly on GW2. I don`t know what they were thinking.

PD: I even saw warcraft 3 having like 13k viewers on twitch the other day. Rip Arenanet strategy

We really need this. Loads of people still playing guild wars and last Big content update was late 2007 (eye of the north). Imagine if we could get an expansion with more tittles, zones, armors, weapons, minipets, pvp update, some new stuff or mechanics. We would have 5 more years of healthy game even if they wanted to put it in mantained mode like we are now months or years ago after that.

But we never get an official answer if they have even thought about it or if it`s posible. There`s still people working in Anet that worked on GW1. And i guess they have some sort of guides for things they develop, because you never know when a guy is gonna leave the company.

It feels like a dream. Just post this kind of stuff in reddit and quote Bill and company.

Hey all!

Here is Nicholas solo farming with Monk for this week, i`ll be giving a free Nicholas Set for the first comment in the video! Thx for watching ;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey all!

Here i show you the drop from 1.250 Lunar Fortunes! Hope you like it. Min 0:54 starts the Celestial fun, Min 4:30 joke, Min 4:57 Ending scene.

First comment in the video will get a free Celestial Pig! PD: sorry for not desactivating drunked effect /rip

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey all!

Here is Nicholas farming for this week, i`ll be giving free Nicholas set in this kind of videos for the first comment in the video, so that you know!

If you can and want, remember to buy one Xunlai Storage to support the Update!

Use hashtag #ThanksBill :D

Hi all!

I just made a video about last update. Min 0 to 6:33 Update, Minute 6:34 till the end how to farm Gold Zaishen Coin.

If you can and want, remember to support Arenanet by buying one Xunlai panel! :D

Hi idjut i put it here because i have asked in game. One guy told me 8 ambraces, a second guy 10-12a and other 20a. In kamadan chat i just see a guy selling months ago Q13 at 18a which i think it`s way too much no? and other selling Q11 at 15a. /Nonsense

So i would like some knowledge about the Real price

Hi all!

Here i show you some Rollerbeetle Racing mix in the Canthan new year event. Fun moments starts in 1:58 and in 6:13 a special message for all! :D

Hey there!

Im now live on Twitch playing Guild Wars Original. Im a very experienced player since 2006 but havent played in like 6 months or so. Come and join me! follow me and tell me what do you want me to play.

External Content www.twitch.tv

All the format, basically.

Didnt remember how hard was to make teams and find people in GW. Since ive been playing other games where you just click "Enter" and get a match.

The game should have a Gobal LFG. Of course that´s no "low hanging fruit" so it´s something we will never get to see.