Posts by Kryth Vocans

Hi guys me again with a minute realization.

Did anyone else notice that the quest marker now pulsates? I'm almost certain that it didn't use to before but now it does. Not that it's the harbinger of a big update or anything don't get me wrong, but I swear it wasn't like that before.

Especially when it is in arrow form it looks kinda distracting even.

Whatchooall think?

Hi again folks. Another big update to the first and fourth posts. Made everything more concise and accessible. Completely revamped the skill list as well.

Hope you enjoy.

Na Im happy with the way it turned out. Without a healprot oggie this wouldnt have been possible. Except if I had more cons. Mm did a great job except at the very end. In the end Im happy with this hero composition

Hey ma dudes,

I know it's been ages since I posted anything in this thread but I've finally had a chance to try a HH that does not have Mercs in it and that is not mesmer way.

Here are the results:

I admit that I couldn't kill Fendi tho I suspect not because I couldn't but because I didn't know how to. There are two fendi nins apparently, one is the body the second one is the soul. I didn't know how to go about it so I quit halfway after a few wipes. I'll learn how to go about it and try again later maybe. Oh well.

I wanna edit the text parts of the file for an overall better gaming experience. I was able to open it with wordpad once but not a second time. I'll do what you said with browser search. Thank you.

The reason I asked for the first ten lines is because dat files generally give away the program they are supposed to be opened with in their first ten lines. Hence the topic.

Edit: Nevermind, did a little research and I hear people have been trying for ages to no avail. Pah

Hi

If its not illegal to do so, can someone send here the first ten lines of gw.dat ? I cant seem to open the file for the life of me. Not with wordpad nor with anything else.

Wow the pessimism 😂

Ä°irc 7 heros were implemented after the game was abandoned for gw2 So that the players wouldnt need each other and can play solo so to speak.

Problem wasnt 7 heros tho. Even 3 heros were too strong. Gw's strength lies in coop and heros were the anti thesis of that. Perhaps if the game allowed 1 hero per char that couldve been more balanced. But wiping out coop? Bad move.

As for gw3 I'm personally lookin for gw1 with better graphics in essence. With better overall balancing of course. Be that as it may, there's probably gonna be demand for wowlike content too so I'm not hoping for this but the game might be built around the idea that there's enough content for people who want wowlike content and people like us who wanna stay in the gw1 philosophy so that everyone is pleased. I dunno that's what makes sense to me, otherwise why would they build a game from ground up?

agree with a good update being necessary but not something for the sake of keeping the player-base preoccupied with fluff so to speak. I still have hope for a minor-midsized graphics upgrade at the very least.

Not expecting a skill balance patch but I think they fixed the ridiculous anti farm laws of days of yore with the latest update. Tho not sure %100, here's to hopin.

My problem is sorted now. Reached out to a.net and they required me to change my password. After that no more login problems. Hope it works for you too guys.

Cheas

good to know I'm not the only one being sat out , bad to know the issues are by the numbers now.

I m being told on the launch screen that I have to use the two factor authenticator to log in but A) I don't have that programme to install whereever, and B) I don't use a smartphone anymore and I'm not sure whether that thing downloads on a pc.

(somebody please say it does lol) oh well

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. a) people ARE brain dead, they think the game has endless resources when in fact the game economy reflects the world economy in a very just way - by spinning it the way how it should be: NO INTEREST.

So the materials salvaged, the materials gathered, sold, bought etc they all reflect the game's finite resources, and the idiots who still think they're playing GuildWoW (in their sweet dreams - what a pathetic mood if you ask me) can continue to go fuck themselves in GW2 and play with their tiny weeners there.

My analysis of this situation is that cons will still be used but not extravagantly. They will be used the way they should've been used since forever: WHEN NECESSARY. Spamming a con in every level of a dungeon is just bollox.

So back to where you started; yes people are brain ded. And now unded.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh man, look, people are doing this shit for me,

Aaand the meta goes to hell in a handbasket.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good night, and when you do come back, fuck off again will ya?