Posts by Kryth Vocans

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hi again, I don't know if I should be posting this here - but when I post a build with the gwbb wrap in the builds forum, it displays inaccurate (possibly older/imbalanced) values for skills. Say for example when I post a build that includes Blazing Spear with 12 Spear Mastery, the damage displayed in the forum is higher than the skill's actual damage.

Is it because the forum is not up to date with the latest skill values or is there another reason for this?

Thanks a ton for your pro input. And yes, if anyone's gonna give this a spin enter at your own risk as it could drive a graphics card to overheat. I called it a day when mine started to heat more than usual as well.

I'm hoping perhaps a newer version of RTX Remix could be more compatible with GW1 I dunno. Here's to hopin.

Hi Keit, I'll do my best to accommodate on Sunday 12 GMT (19 your time). You can add my runner character to your friends list; ign Gale Valen. I'll add your char tomorrow when I log in as well. If all goes according to plan, you'll have all outposts in eotn unlocked in no time 🙂👌

Runtime User Guide
    Combined repo for the RTX-Remix runtime. Contribute to NVIDIAGameWorks/rtx-remix development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Tried to give this a whirl but either I couldn't do it well or my graphics card wasn't good enough to handle all the changes (or both). At any rate I couldn't make a good remix, but if anyone here has a good gaming pc do post the results here yus?

Didn't know whether to put this under mods thread but apparently nvidia rtx remix is out and I was wondering if anyone's tried to apply ray tracing to gw1.

Edit: in case you didn't know rtx remix is it's an nvidia platform that allows modders to apply ray tracing to older games for supported gpus.

Hi Noxie,

I don't have mercs, and I usually run a very standard hero composition with my characters, no matter which area I'm playing in (barring a few exceptions ofc).

I usually get a speed boost hero and often prefer the below build;

[build=OgmjYypM7Q8Y7YXgcfCYQXibyb]

Once the speed stuff is sorted I take care of the healing and go for these 2 to sort that out. I know they're not the most ideal builds but they get the job done. If you add an Aegis MM to this -which I often do- then you're real safe.

[build=OwYj0wPDETIDxVeETf/ONg+OoR]

[build=OwYj0oPMEOW672dVggMqHBEdC]

Then comes the Mes and the AoE

[build=OQBjAkB8QSrAIg5ZFVhQZA9AjO]

[build=OwUjMwNjDPPATS906jSUj4VdC]

[build=OgNiowM8gLyFGxc2uYsaMkJ]

If I can find a build of Aegis MM I'll post it but it's pretty standard MM with Aegis and Protective Spirit basically. This is the party build I go for usually. It's pretty average but more often than not it gets the job done.

Edit: I got it.

[build=OANDUslfSbhyBHVoB4BBE1DoRA]

For HM I throw in a Soul Twisting Xandra and switch out the signet monk (or mes) with another Earth AoE ele.

Doesn't work solo mind you.

I don't have an assassin or a derv, so I keep running with this build. I'll post other running vids too later on.

Blast from the past. This is a purely for-fun build which doesn't work in HM unfortunately.

as requested, another HM farmer, but for melee hitters this time

It can be used in other caster farms too obv, but why not vaettirs right =P

why you farm in nm bro? :D

Your vids are cool but do you have some builds that work in hard mode?

hehe Thank you. I do I do =) I was gonna post a Necro primary vaettir farm vid today but I chose to post the paragon farming instead. I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel, just trying to come up with unorthodox stuff for fun that's it. Kinda like, do stuff that people either didn't think about previously, or didn't think was possible. You're right tho, I should post the vids in hm. Wasn't rly paying attention. Thanks for the heads up :)

Edit: baguettix the VoS necro and the W/D builds do work in HM (just tested) but enemy AI is much better in HM and they spread a lot when they take aoe dmg real fast so be warned. I'll post a vid for that too later on.

If it's stupid but works, it ain't stupid.

one of my faves

More on the way,

Enjoy.

You know I think it must've occurred to all the old timers to develop a spiritual successor to GW1, except we don't have the skills or know-how to do it. I did my fair share of research back in the day to find out whether it was possible to learn to develop a game like GW1 but I found out that I had waaaays to go. Learning code, learning 2d 3d design and modeling, learning to work with a game engine, and then building a game...

We keep playing the old game at the end of the day.. =/ Tho I'd support a kickstarter campaign to the best of my ability if one were to start.