Posts by cosyfiep

We all get them, these cute little space hoggers. Now see what they are worth.
    I have finally updated some of the prices for these----however, some of them are still out of date as folks have not been posting what they have bought/sold them for recently.....it is very hard to keep it current when no one posts and when there is only ONE price given (would rather a few users post so we get a good range). So take my newer numbers as a starting point only.

Birthday (1-5 year) minipets:
    whites 500g-1k
    purples 1k-5k
    golds 7k-10k
    greens 10k - 25k (1e - 5e)

for the most part we wont go into individual birthday minis, they have been out for years and just about everyone has them. so a general amount is listed.

Birthday minipets year 7 (those NOT found in 1-5):
    Naga 300-300e (may 17)
    Oni
    Shiro'ken assassin 180e - 300e
    Zhed
    Vizu

Everlasting tonics (birthday year 6):
    whites most are 1-10plat (if you can give some of them away)
    purples
    golds
    greens --50e

once again will list the values for most of these by color, if there are some that are more valued than others, post and will update.

Other minipets:

Kuunavang 600e -1000e /10a
    Varesh Ossa
    Asura 250e -400e
    Ceratadon 15a - 25a
    Destroyer 25a - 35a
    Grawl Shaman 60a - 80a
    Gray Giant 6a+

ingame minipets:

Black Moa chick
    Ghostly Hero 65a - 95a
    Greased Lightning 125a -200a
    Mallyx 125e - 150e
    Polar Bear 60a - 100a
    Pig 50e - 120e
    Celestials (pig, rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, sheep, horse, snake, monkey, dog, rooster) 3e
    Professor Yakkington 250e - 400e
    Brown Rabbit
    Gwen Doll 600e
    Smite Crawl 10e -20e
    Dhuum 1000e+
    Salma 1e - 5e
    Evennia 1e -5e
    Livia 1e -5e
    Peacekeeper Enforcer 250a+
    Confessor Dorian
    Confessor Isaiah
    Minister Reiko 5e -10e
    Ecclesiate Xun Rao 5e -10e
    Ghostly Priest 250e
    Guild Lord
    Rift Warden 15a -25a
    High Priest Zhang

From contests, etc (as these are becoming a smaller and smaller group prices will continue to escalate higher):

Mad King's Guard 1000a++
    Panda 1750a+++
    Island Guardian 2500a+++
    Longhair Yeti 80a - 125a
    Kanaxai

Everlasting tonics (monthly):

Phantasmal 40e - 50e
    Automatonic
    Boreal
    Trapdoor 15e -25e
    Macabre
    Skeletonic
    Gelatinous
    Abominable
    Cerebral
    Searing
    Abyssal
    Unseen

The prices on these will fluctuate as the months progress; during their month and right after the prices may be lower. Some are wanted more than the others.

Everlasting tonics:

Cottontail 50e - 60e
    Beetle
    Transmogrifier
    Yuletide
    Frosty
    Mischievous
    Sinister Automatonic
    Flame Sentinel
    Knight
    Ghostly Hero
    Balthazar's Champion

Everlasting Henchman tonics:
    Will not list these nor price them as they are one of a kind and the owner will ask what they want for them.

please make a post with the prices you either bought or sold these, and we will try to keep this one updated!

Sept 2017: will try to get this updated in the next week or so...please keep posting! the more I get of what people sold them for the better we can post the current prices!
    October 2017.....finally updated some of the price (sorry it took so long, RL is a, well, it has precedence over everything else)
    if more people do not post prices this thread is USELESS! and I will NOT update it until there are MORE than 2 users posting!

Guess I should say HI as well.
    If you have ever visited guru you would recognize my name ....having held the position of moderator there from late 2008 to present as well as super mod and admin of Ventari's.
    Starting playing gw in Aug of 2005 when I returned to the USA from a 2 year stint teaching English (hahahaha) to junior high and high school kids in Japan (kids are the same everywhere--they go to school to be with their friends and learning usually takes a back seat if any in their 'cars').
    My husband got me started on guildwars as something we could play together, he has moved on to other games (world of tanks, world of warships) and I continued on....and have been playing just about daily since. I have a couple of GWAMM and more in the works. I enjoy making characters the most (I have a few other accounts besides my main one), and have a few titles I am still working towards: wisdom, treasure hunter, luxon (got kurzick) as well as trying to 'catch them all' minipets; alas I think i will never get the few I am missing unless someone dies and I inherit them (wti island guardian, panda, mpb, etc)....
    I spend most of my time not in game moderating :blush: or sleeping it seems...
    guess that is more than enough.