2020, it has been a year of legends, as the Norn would say!
It was a year to be forgotten soon and hopefully the Asura will be able to find a cure soon.
In order to celebrate that 2020 has passed, we have decided to organize a contest - to lift the spirits!
We have organized Wintersday contests in the past and we have prized ourselves on the originality of the submissions by all of our users! In continuing with that tradition, we have decided to organize a wallpaper contest.
The idea is to create the best Guild Wars wallpapers as possible and submit these in the special forum for this contest.
This year, we allow you to use Photoshop or any other means to manipulate your image, but there are several rules.
- Images can be submitted starting 4rd of January in the contest forum.
- You can only see you own submissions, submissions from others are not visible.
- You need to upload at least a wallpaper with the resolution of 1080x1920. Smaller resolutions are not eligible for winning. Providing multiple resolutions is very welcomed.
- Photoshop and all image manipulation tools are allowed.
- The majority of the image needs to be Guild Wars related and can not use assets from other games.
- Handdrawn entries are allowed, as is digital art. It needs to be Guild Wars related.
- Guild Wars 2 assets can be used, but this is a contest for Guild Wars 1, not 2. We prefer non-usage of Guild Wars 2 assets.
- Guild Wars 2 entries are not eligible for winning a prize.
- You need to have made your own entry, re-uploading work of someone else will lead to a disqualification.
- If we expect that you have used someone elses work, we will disqualify your entry.
- Images must be submitted during the month of January 2021.
- Winners will be picked by the Guild Wars Legacy team and will be announced on the 14th of February.
- Entries will need to be PG13, no adult entries or entries that contain content unsuitable for younger users.
A collection of prizes will be given away, including some serial codes. The full details will be revealed later.