Migrating my Trade Moderation thread from Guru to Legacy!

• Hey Everyone! This is my first post on Guild Wars Legacy! Nice to see you again :).

As many of you know, I had a moderation thread on guild wars guru (here is the link: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/trade-mo…-t10533280.html).

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]For those of you that don't know me, (I've been around the Guild Wars and Guild Wars Guru communities long enough now that I think almost everyone has at least heard of me) I consider myself to be a collector of neat items and one super cool mini walking tree, a chest runner, and trade moderator. I got into moderating trades because I was once scammed when I didn't use a mod on a pre/post trade many years ago and around a year or 2 years ago, I saw a lot of people getting scammed on guild trims and guild transactions with shady people. Also this was the same time as the ban waves, and a certain popular moderator who will remain nameless was banned, so there was an imminent need for a new moderator service then. [/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]If you need a mod for a pre/post trade, guild trim transaction, guild sale or purchase, or any trade at all, feel free to contact me. [/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]I've modded many transactions now of all values - some through guru and some via in game pm who have seen my posts - and I believe my feedback and name recognition speaks for itself. Some sellers insist on using me in their threads for trades requiring a mod. [/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]My characters that I use to mod will only come from my main account and they will only be pve characters only. My main character on main account is [/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Sir Nicholas Buzan[/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]. Add this to your friends list to pm me. Only PM characters on this account, anyone else with a name close to mine, but not identical is NOT me. I'm not aware of any people with close names, but just to be clear. [/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Please note that this is a [/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]FREE[/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"] service. In the past people have given me tips for moderating for them which I reluctantly accept after first saying many times that it is not required. [/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Mods: [/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Sin[/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]ce this is a new forum, is it alright for people to vouch their trust of me like they did on guild wars guru? On guru the posts were deleted, but I feel that this is different because it's a new site. [/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font][/font]

• cosyfiep May 9, 2018 at 12:39 AM

Closed the thread.