Is there a build that can tank City of Torc'qua in NM without bonds and cons?

• I have for the love of my life been trying to come up with a build that can sustain the first few groups of margonites, without a bonder or any cons used.

You can expect stance removal and knockdowns. E/Me seems too cumbersome and the stance removal wrecks you, so my guess would be that the answer lies in Assassin with Shroud of Distress and IAU (to avoid KD on your SF).

Can some of you guys give me a hand here?

• Assassin should definitely be the way to go.

Shadow Form and Shroud of Distress are a given

"I am Unstoppable" should also always be included

Deadly Paradox should be brought in case you have to cast SF outside of QZ

Lightbringer Signet (don't know the actual name right now) or Balthasar's Spirit (as A/Mo) will be needed for energy

Aside from those 3 core spots you will have some options:

Heart of Shadows - mobility and small healing

Death's Charge - mobility and medium healing (longer cd than HoS)

Dark Escape - damage reduction and movement speed

Way of Perfection / Way of the Master - stackable damage reduction due to Shadow Form

I'd start with a combination of Heart of Shadows, Dark Escape and one of they Ways and adapt the build as needed during some tests.

However i doubt that not taking a bonder is the right way to go about this. You will need some source of damage to kill enemies anyways which requires other players or heroes. In that case you can just bring Life Bond, Life Barrier and Balthasar's Spirit on a Monk which allows you to remove energy management and some defense to run Heart of Shadows, Death's Charge, Dark Escape and a Filler like Dark Prison or Sprint for way more pulling speed.

As a bonus, you can even have the bonder bring EoE which you will want in a tank'n'spank situation anyways.

Edit: I just realised you were asking for NM not HM. NM should be fine with less defense. However I would just suggest taking a bonder and going HM.