• I am wondering which monsters in Guild Wars you think are the strongest, as in which monsters would come out on top in a monster vs monster battle.

The rules are that the monsters can fight in groups (let's say groups of 8). The groups will use their most balanced team builds, so a monster species that has 6 possible professions will have some physical, some casters, some healers. A group of minotaurs will be just warriors. Each team can have 1 boss/boss-like monster on it. Monsters are their hardmode counterpart to make it fair

My guess for the strongest group would be Mursaat because of their spectral agony but I am not that experienced with all of the bosses and enemies so that's why I am wondering. I think mallyx with margonites or shiro with shiro'ken or duncan the black or titans or destroyers or dhuum seem like they could make for very strong teams as well but idk.

btw it would have to be possible for a developer to put them in an arena and have them fight as is, so for example abaddon is not a candidate because he's really just a scripted mission, not a monster.

• Setting up a team with Dhuum, Shiro, Mallyx and any god-like bosses would break the whole tournament, considering their amount of HP, energy and some broken skills that can obliterate the opposite team. I wouldn't even consider adding any boss to that at all, because it would break the competition.

I like the idea of a team defending against 8 Armageddon Lord's (from Prop Titan's questline). Overall they are easy to rupt, but 8x Smash of the titans would wreck quite nicely. Not the strongest team that could be built, but the coolest for sure.

• Setting up a team with Dhuum, Shiro, Mallyx and any god-like bosses would break the whole tournament, considering their amount of HP, energy and some broken skills that can obliterate the opposite team. I wouldn't even consider adding any boss to that at all, because it would break the competition.

I like the idea of a team defending against 8 Armageddon Lord's (from Prop Titan's questline). Overall they are easy to rupt, but 8x Smash of the titans would wreck quite nicely. Not the strongest team that could be built, but the coolest for sure.

Yes I thought mallyx would be too strong probably but I don't know how strong he really is (I've done him maybe twice and that was like 8 years ago idk) or any of the PvE bosses. I do know that shiro in Gate of Madness is not that strong so that's why I thought he could be allowed... I just didn't want to make a list of what is and what isn't allowed simply because I don't know how to value each of them. How about this: either 2 normal boss/boss-like (monsters that mostly use normal skills, with limited monster skills) + 6 normal monsters of their species/affiliation OR 1 top tier boss (custom monster skill bar) + 6 normal monsters. Or you can leave out Mallyx/Dhuum/etc if you want

Oh and also it would be nice if you can give some reasoning as to why your group would beat other groups or simply stating how it performs against other groups. For example you can say: 8 aatxe would shred 8 mursaat/jade construct because ....

• Well Mallyx is pretty lame without his spirits, but still quite op compared to other monsters.

The smaller the team would be, the easier would it be to compare to others. It would be kewl to see 1v1s, but some op monsters that wreck 80% of the opposition would struggle against mid-tier monsters with certain skills that that monster is vulnerable to. So it won't give clear results. 4v4 seems the most optimal imo. But the team would have to consist of monsters of the same affiliation, that naturally can belong/spawn together, for instance Armageddon Lord wouldn't be put together with Ice Titan, despite being the same affiliation.

Perhaps next time we could discuss 1v1s.

Just my 50cents :D