What makes Guild Wars Amazing to me

• I have played numerous games in my forever search for the perfect game. I find too many games are button mashing with no thought other than it can be clicked. So i figured i would come out right away and say the things that make this game great to me.

1. Random Loot Drop and Boss Greens - Nothing is guaranteed, and you have to work for it and it is random.

2. Ability to clear out areas. - Amazing feeling to know nothing is going to spawn up on you from behind.

3. Mesmer a class built on stopping things

4. Ability to set up your own builds. So many games out there its 20 different buttons to press in some sort of order. GW has it narrowed down and in an effective set Just right in my opinion. Builds mean something and you have so many options.

5. Pre- is an amazing game on its own... you don't even have to leave. getting to 20 is a hell of a challenge... or at least it was.

6. Survivor- so many times i tried before having to start over. it was a huge accomplishment.

7. Capping special skills from bosses (amazing feature)

Just a few reason fell free to list yours... I wish other games had the same kind of core.