Missing Daughter Solo Farm Guide

• Hi Peter, nice video as always.

I've recently came back to the game after a very long break and watched a lot of your videos since and they've been very helpful.

Watched pretty much all of your solo farm guides and since you have so much experience with solo farming I wanted to ask you something: what do you think is the most profitable solo farm right now?

• Hi Peter, nice video as always.

I've recently came back to the game after a very long break and watched a lot of your videos since and they've been very helpful.

Watched pretty much all of your solo farm guides and since you have so much experience with solo farming I wanted to ask you something: what do you think is the most profitable solo farm right now?

nick gifts on as many accounts as you can, 13-14ectos each so you make 65-70ectos/week/acc

otherwise if you want some arms, ectos fast, farm woc commendation or open chests, make a nice bundle, like 100 of a sought after skin, make a wts thread and let people bid on it, there are plenty of skins u can do that

• Thanks for your answer.

But what are Woc Commendations? Are this the ministerial commendations you get in the a chance encounter quest farm? I tried that farm after watching your video, but I never understood what people even want those commendations for? I looked them up on the wiki and it seems like all you can get with them is some kinda lame weapons? Do people really want those? I've also never seen anyone looking to buy them (the commendations or the weapons).

Or is it just about the other drops and commendation farm is just the name of the farm but not actually what you're doing it for?

• Thanks for your answer.

But what are Woc Commendations? Are this the ministerial commendations you get in the a chance encounter quest farm? I tried that farm after watching your video, but I never understood what people even want those commendations for? I looked them up on the wiki and it seems like all you can get with them is some kinda lame weapons? Do people really want those? I've also never seen anyone looking to buy them (the commendations or the weapons).

Or is it just about the other drops and commendation farm is just the name of the farm but not actually what you're doing it for?

yea i meant the farm not the item itself :D sry for the confusion

basicly any Os farm works, but the Woc one gives the highest number of unids weapons probably