Restless Dead HM Farhanur side quest Mo/any

• Hello everyone, first of all sorry, my enligsh might hurt your eyes

I am a big fan of solo farming, i really break my head to find some unusual places to farm a specific weapon, item or material and the best way to m ake it efficient

As i need some plats i decided to farm bones and try to find a better farm than the popular Farhanur run. I know some quest sides are offering crazy possibility for solo farm so i recently found (?) one better than Farhanur i think :D exept for elite tome. I didn t see any post about it anywhere maybe because there is a little trick. This farm doesn t drop something crazy as it's Nightfall farming, but is a good xp/materials/unid/exp provider and also fun. Let s share it ! Please give me your opinion about this. Also might be tripping and it can be a popular farm x) let me know if theres any post about it

So here we go : Farm consist doing a side quest that offers TONES of Restless Dead foes. (Hyped myself a bit too much https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/…ecial_Quest_Undead_Farmer)

- Pcons : Optional

- Difficulty : Easy

- Quest given by Healer Zenwa in Issnur Isles

- Condition to unlock : NF CHAR REQUIRED.

Talk to Zenwa in Issnur Isles, do all the quest she is offering until you get Jedur, the youngest child (3 lvl10 side quests, took 8mins to achieve)

- Time : 7mins-13mins

- Foes annihilated : 70+

- Exp : 18k+

- Drops : Dead Sword/ Nf skins/ Necro and war Tomes/ Bones/ Dust/ Cloth/ Tanned hide/ Lockpicks

- Builds : Mo/D 105 HP

Variant (MY BUILD) Mo/W Holy hammer vs undead. REQUIERE ANNIVERSARY HAMMER WITH INHERENT HOLY DMG

- Equipment Armor head +1 holy, +3 attribut Rune and Radiant insigna on all piece.

- Equipment sets : I mean you can do everything with a +20ench staff

Here is the perfect sets to be optimal on the elite damage, and also for the hammer build

Display Spoiler

Main set, +20ench casting prot and heal skills with 30% chance of Halve casting time, save time and save life when late on shield of protection

Elite set, casting Shield of Judgement with +20 ench and 30% chance to halve recast time, needed if u fail to kill them all with 1 elite use

Big boom boom, need +15 vs ench

Used before fight, casting the bond Blessed Aura with 20% chance for +1 divine favor

- Walktrough

: Accept the quest from Zenwa. you are teleported on a mission to Farhanur, you are supposed to meet Jedur Wahmeh and kill tones of Restless Dead to a BOSS, if he dies quest is failed.

Here is the trick HUG the wall on the right to avoid the aggro and he will not accompany you, the whole Restless foes army is now yours :)

Once you are facing the army, kill them all by aggroing as much as you can theres a trick that im terrible at wich consist blocking them to the wall so they don t run away, doing it makes you kill the 3 groups in less than 20sec. otherwise you will have to cast 2 times your Elite to kill them. go straight to the boss, once it s done DO NOT pick up the Inheritence on the ground wich is the quest item., just resign and go again, no need to abandon the quest :)

Video :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry its with my potato 10 years old pc, no sound and 2006 quality :s

In this vid i use the hammer build and im playing with 205hp and pcons for max dmg, this is more difficult but very optimal

NOTE 1: UNDEAD Foes are weak Holy dmg, means they takes x2 dmg

NOTE2 When you see a Restless Corpse holing a dead sword, it will drop 100%

NOTE 3 Might be cool while event items drops

NOTE 4 Bones stacks going 12k to 14k/ea. don t forget to salvage everything, scepters shield and staffs gives bones

NOTE 5 Anniversary hammer doing 220+dmg on crit auto attack but Eles gives you weakness

Tips : you can also add a +20vs undead to a swap holy staff to finish them, holy staff also doing inherent holy dmg.

Would rly love to know if you got any advice to make this farm faster/more efficient