q9 OS +5 Energy Hammer|q12 Cane | Dragon Envy Skins

  • Are there any collectors or builds requiring an OS +5energy mod

    I know the q12 sucks, but thought I'd check for the 10/10, didn't want to merch yet

    Must be trash but wanted to check

    q12, but 20/20/20?

    Thanks ahead!

  • I dont think anything is worth selling. Id self use/hero use or merch.

    Melon is gunna be a tough sale. +5en on a hammer is not used on any builds so you need a collector. Might get 5e for it.

    Cane might go for up to 5e, but also really hard sale. Q12 is unfortunate and illusion isnt as desirable as dom

    Dragons envy is merch. No one wants the inherent poison mod unfortunately

    Bone staff might fetch a few ectos, but core skin and q12 is really a tough sale. I wouldnt merch, but id give it to a Hero, im sure Olias would love it