CLOSED -Need price checks on oddball req 8's and a req 7 shield

• None of these are perfect base mods, however some have perfect single mods, some have no perfect mods, and some are naked. All but the req 7 shield are max damage. Based on a few buys/sells, I'm curious as to what some of you would value these as, as I'm a bit curious on parting off with my non-perfect Req8 & Req7 collection, before I consider actually selling my prized collections.

Please pay no attention to the mods that can be added to the items, as they can be added to the items at a later date if I choose to part off with these.

Thank you for taking the time to give price checks on these items! I'm aware that req 8's can still drop, however, I've seen all kinds of req 8's sell on this site, so I thought that I'd share some of my non-perfect collection items.

We'll start with the near perfect Req 8's:

Now for the Naked (no base mods) req 8's:

Now a staff with base weakness mod (not sure if this is considered odd or not), so it has its own category:

Last but not least, the Req 7 15def Shield with a single perfect mod:

Thanks again for the help,

Shaggy.

If I'm told that these are worth selling, then I will start an auction before posting any other req7-8 items.

• Round shiield merch

Holy staff 50-100e

Clean q8s around 50-100e each (Falchion, spiked axe, bow)

Eternal shield 20e

Defender 20-50e
    Battlepick 1-2a

Hammer 1-2a

Cleaver 4-5a

imo! Get more opinions theyre just wild guesses of what came to my mind 1st

And as allways, with bidwars they could go higher, those are estimates what id expect minimal for them.

• Shaggy November 28, 2018 at 8:56 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Need price checks on oddball req 8's and a req 7 shield” to “CLOSED -Need price checks on oddball req 8's and a req 7 shield”.
  • cosyfiep November 28, 2018 at 5:51 PM

Closed the thread.