q7 15^50 OS Falchion, q8 Stuff, triple mods and Misc

• What skin is the hornbow? If its Mursaat changes price significantly.

Agree about the Falchion. Imo at least 150-200a, unless multiple have been sold recently which I don't think they have.

The triple mods are entirely special. Frankly, I think the Truncheon could be ton, but might languish in the 25-50a range because of lack of interest. Going just on utility its one of the nicest items in GW history imo. Also rare. . . In terms of active triple mods there are very few, I think something like 30 by my last count?

I'd be wary before trying to sell online! I'd recommend auction on guru . . .

• I'd recommend auction on guru . . .

Me too! Except, gurus dead ;(

Anyhow! For the price checking part:

Remember thesedays you rly cant price check items, prices move daily up and down depending demand, these prices i list below are prices id minimal expect if it was me selling them, selling for less wouldnt be worth it imo. But keep it mind they could go several times higher with right intrested buyers.

With inactive community, selling items for good price is getting harder and harder tho, so it can take time if ure looking to sell, if u just wanna know what ur stuffs worth, it doesnt matter ;p

1. last few q7 15^50s in near future have sold 450-500a'+ range, falchion is the most common skin, but it should be minimal 300-400a (last falchion was sold like 2,5-3yo ago)

2. Dual vamps like 20-50e? (get more opinions, not my expertise)

3. Dual vamps like 20-50e? (get more opinions, not my expertise)

4. Merch / 5e

5. 500-750e+

6. 300-500e imo

7. 20-30e

8. 30-40a+

9. 30-40a+

10. Im quite certain its mursaat skin cus i see mursaat skin between cele sword and spiked axe on Canes image, like theyere listed here.

Last mursaat q8 15^50 Bow was sold for 250arms, and that was 1,5years ago, its impossible say howmuch prices changed and if theres intrested buyers willing pay alot, but it should be somewhere between 250-500a..

11. 75-100a imo

12. Plagueborn axes are rare to come by thesedays! it been several years since seen 1 for sale so this one is tricky! those never shared big intrest but i got feeling that could have changed now, could go 100a+ imo to right buyer thesedays

13. 50-75a imo

Triple mods are tricky, there hasnt been any for sale in over year, as said theres 31 known (Now 33!) in excistance, and most inactive or lost. I sold my worst gold 3 mod bit over year ago for 30arms, the truncheons alot nicer then that and imo the offhand is quite nice too, id be looking for someting like this but with several bidding who knows howmuch they could go for

14. 20-30a+

15. 40-50a++

-Pleikki

Edited 2 times, last by Pleikki (February 16, 2019 at 9:16 AM).

• cosyfiep March 19, 2019 at 1:11 AM

Closed the thread.