The GW1 Beta-Release from the Pre-Order Bonus Pack. Have you ever taken part in it?

• Have you ever played the GW1 Beta-Release? If so what was it like?

I recently purchased the Guild Wars 1, Pre-Order Bonus Pack (sealed) off of eBay and, since the code no longer gives you access to any of the pre-release content, I was wondering what it was like. If any of you guys took part in it, please let me know! :)

I also made a video about the Pre-Order Bonus Pack. I'm curious if anyone got a different poster than I did. On the disk that came with the box, it looks like there could have been two different versions.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well i can say that there isnt alot of us beta players left... most of us was young i was 9 and a half during beta... but it was fun and everyone was made a gm so we could bug test so you could instantly map to any place from anywhere like you can with toolbox now but with a chat command including post to pre basicly was free range to do whatever we wanted for play testing