Posts by Medjay
-
-
I reckon 1-2a or the equivalent in ecto.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi, found this shield, no idea if it's has any value though. Any and all thoughts would be much appreciated!

-
-
-
-
-
-
Gemstone Axe q9 15w/stance 300gvb/o - 1a/29e - SOLD

Oni Daggers q9 e+5
b/o - 20e

Oni Daggers q9 15^50b/o - 10e - SOLD

Halo Axe q9 15^50
b/o 10e

Long Sword q9 15^50
b/o 2e

Archaic Axe q9 15w/stance
b/o 10e

Jade Daggers q9 15w/Stance
b/o 6e

-
-
-
I'll put this one up for a second opinion too, but I can't image anyone is going to want a non-maxed bow

-
Hey, pretty sure this one is destined for the merch, but thought I'd best check before selling. It's non-max sadly. Big thanks in advance!

-
Hi folks! Just wondered if I could get some second opinions on the following. Guessing the axe is a no-go, but figured with a 300gv it was worth asking about. Any and all thoughts are much appreciated!



-
-
Bump - ending auction 9th Aug. To be sold to highest bidder

-
-
Hi everyone. Selling this Japan 1st. Appreciate all bids.

C/O 2a
Bidding ends 9th Aug
-
Great info, thanks to you both!
-
Sorry, just wanted to tag on a couple of extras:
13. The image got attached weird in the post above, so re-adding here
Oni Blade q12 15^50 400gv
Prediction: Merch. Cool stats but req is waay too high
14. Oni Daggers +5e
Prediction: Worth a few ectos. I've heard +5e 'booster' weapons can be desirable.

-
Hey! I've got some items. Sorry for the long list. I'm trying to learn to how to evaluate OS items myself, so I've put down my own predictions on these items. It would be awesome to get any second opinions to verify my predictions. If you're reading this, huge thanks.
1. Oni Blade q9 15-5e
Prediction: Merch because mod isn't desirable

2. Halo Axe q9 15^50
Prediction: Decent mod, good req and kinda nice skin. Some value, a few ectos(?)

3. Cleaver (factions skin) 15^Ench
Prediction: Decent mod, good req and fine skin. A few ectos (?)

4. Truncheon HSR 10% + HCT 10%
Prediction: Not sure at all about this one

5. Oni Daggers q10 15^Stance x2
Prediction: Hard sell at q10, probs merch (?)


6. Oni Blade q10 15^50
Prediction: Hard sell at q10, probs merch (?)

7. Forbidden Staff q9 Blood HCT 20(Earth) 400gv
Prediction: Merch. I'm working on the understanding that mis-matched attributes aren't really much good unless they are very close (like a mixed Divine Favor/Healing staff).

8. Platinum Longbow 15^Ench
Prediction: I think this might be worth a few ectos?

9. Diamond Aegis
Prediction: Unknown. I read 1 perfect and 1 imperfect mod can be worth something. But not sure if -2/stance is desirable. Not sure on this one.

10. Truncheon Energy +5^50
Prediction: Merch.Mods not desirable enough.

11. Forbidden Staff (blood), HCT 20% Dom, Ar+5, HP+29
Prediction: Merch. As with no.7 mis-matched attributes.
12. Inscribed Staff q19 Dom, HCT Dom 19%, Ar+5, Ench 19% Longer
Prediction: Merch. Matching attributes but too imperfect to be worth trying to sell
Thanks for reading and big thanks in advance for any PCs!
-
Hey everyone, would appreciate a PC for this shield. Unfortunate mods and req but figured might be worth something to someone.

Thanks as always
-
Hey, would be great to some thoughts on this one. Many thanks

[I just released, in my tiredness, this is missing an all important mod. Whoops]
-
Selling my OS longsword starting at 2e.

-
Howdy! Figure these are for the merch but would appreciate double checking with someone first.





Thanks in advance!
-
Hey everyone, guessing this isn't worth anything but wasn't too sure so wanted to ask. Many thanks.

-
Heyo - I doubt it has any value, but would be kicking myself if I was wrong and didn't ask.

Any value in max q0 shields? Cheers -
-
-
-
-
Pretty sure this one is a merch but wanted to double check. Thanks

-
Hey everyone. Selling my q9 Zodiac Daggers

-
-
This q9 Embercrest Staff (spawning power) is looking for a loving new home.

b/o 125e/5a




