Shield #5 - 25e to start pls
Posts by Arcal Minuit
-
-
-
-
-
Hello everyone,
I'd like to buy one or two embercrest staffs, the req doesnt really matter, feel free to hit me up ingame (Arcal Minuit) or here per pm.
Cheers
-
-
-
-
-
3 - 25e
138 -25e
143 - 25e
151 - 25e
164 - 150e
-
Shield 1: 100e
-
-
Just to be sure, I have highest offer rn on the undead gloom aye?
-
B/o on 45…
-
I'd like the Raven Scythe for 20e pls.
-
-
45. 160e cmon let me have it, I am looking for one of those for half an eternity 😅
-
-
Also 20e on 15^50 plagueborn sword
-
10e on #7, and how about 15e for both emerald edges?

-
I'd like to take the vampiric dragon sword and both of Kepheks refuge pls

-
#46 chaos axe 40e
#51 gothic sword 10e
-
40e on 19.
-
-
15e on #3 +5e gothic sword pls
-
-
SotW q9 tac vs demons -2wE
2 arms here pls
-
34. +5e sepsis axe 75e
45.+46. 25e/ea
-
-
-
70e +5e Sephora axe #11
-
50e on #11
-
-
-
20e on #11 +5e Sephis Axe
-
-
What you're looking for to get for the ench shield Umbeyo ?
-
-
Hi, I'd like to buy one draconic aegis tactic and the vaabian defender please.

-