Posts by radevil

So I'm playing the game for the first time. I've gotten pretty far on my necro/ranger but I've had a pretty constant problem of sometimes for side quest the game will put you in a 1v1 situation but no matter what I do i just cannot win. I've been playing a death magic summoner build but there are never corpses to res. I've tried changing my build but im always either to weak or not able to deal enough damage to beat my enemies heals. Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem for every necro?

Guild wars is different than the rest of MMO's. 1v1 in this game and from my perspective it is pointless, if you have a build that cannot counter the enemy's build you are lost, so you will always have to rely on your heroes or team to cover those aspects that your build doesn't cover and create a synergy. Plus you have to add that necromancer is pretty difficult, with the necromancer you inflict conditions and curses the most, it is very good for draining the power and cripple a big pack of enemies.

If you are in a situation were you cannot defeat an enemy, go to the wiki find information about that enemy, find their skillset and check what can you do to counter their skills. For example, against eles it is pretty easy to interrupt them with your ranger skills and drain their energy and life with the necromancer skills.

Bests.