Looking for a pricecheck on this OS celestial axe with 15^50. Thanks!
Posts by evinjenioso
-
-
Looking for a price check on this -- thanks!

-
-
Looking for a price check or confirmation of whether 10q completely ruins the value of these salient daggers

Thanks!
-
The non max mod makes this merch food. Take your 400g and run.

Will keep looking, thanks
-
I found these daggers and was told they may be worth something to collectors. Anyone know what these could go for?
Should I put them for auction? If so, what would a good starting bid be?
-
Is this an "OS" item? Is there anything special about it/is it worth much to a collector? Or should I just save it for enemies that do cold damage?
-
Just realized I never set a buyout or end constraint for this. Conditions are below
- Auction will close with a buyout of 500a or 24-hours after last bid (to avoid sniping). I'll update the original post to include b/o and last bid requirement 👍️
Notifying all who have bid in case you were still interested Gregory Mango Pleikki Meteora Lesder
Note: B/O is probably way too high but I almost merched this not understanding collector value so I have no idea what makes sense for a price on this! 🫠
-
Sweet, posted the auction and its already at 45a overnight!!
-
Sold! Bidding is now closed.
Prenerf q7 str eternal shield with +7 undead armor and 69g value.
S/B: 10a
B/O: 500a
Bidding Closeout: Sold to last bidder after 24-hours if there are no additional bids.
Status: SOLD
Bidding is closed - sold to Gregory for 95a!
-