Posts by San
-
-
-
Thats strange, i never had issues with slow loads or that, but i get myself the same blue screen on mobile rn
I'm getting the blue screen on both PC and mobile. You can just add an image to your message as an attachment. Or you could upload to imgur. That way everyone can lay their eyes on that set. I'm eagerly awaiting the reupload.

-
The dye does'nt affect the value. Auction it and see where it goes.
-
-
-
-
The non max mod makes this merch food. Take your 400g and run.
-
Chaos 750
-
I'll raise it to 100a then
-
Flamberge 150a
Gothic 200a
Halo 150a
Chaos 550a
War Axe 80a
-
-
-
50a cele bow to get you started
-
-
Celestial longbow in q8 +5e is awfully rare. Have'nt seen one in ages. However that 1 off max does hurt it a lot. Still reckon it will fetch a good price. Auction it and take your time. Don't get tempted by private bids if you're looking to get the best price for your item.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
30-70a more or less
-
hornbow 30a
plague 60a -
Recurve is for sale atm
Found one already but I appreciate the headsup.

-
Final bump! Will be sold tomorrow for highest bid.
-
-
Thanks for the bids. R/b has been met. Scimitar will be sold sometime this weekend to the highest bidder.
-
-
Putting for sale this old rusty thing

c/o 375a
-
I realised it's been quite a while since i've posted anything here. So here's a little side project I managed to complete sometime last year. 🔪🗡️

All the inscribable only skins that are able to drop in req8 postnerf. -
Also looking for the following bows now:
q8 15^50 Recurve Bow (core)q8 15^50 Longbow (Feathered)q8 15^50 Plagueborn Hornbow
-
-
-
it is prenerf, as indicated by the gold value. So I would say low xx arm range.
-
-
The bonecrusher and eternal shield are worth a couple ecto. The rest is merch food.
-
-
Wouldnt it make alot of sense to ask pequeno if that would be something for his tool?
Since you can already perfectly list items and group them, you could also mark them as "open for trade"?
Add this link to your thread with what you are looking for and people can browse your stuff?
Already live

The current trading section is great but it would be nice if instead of 'list for sale' you would also have the option 'to list for trade' with an additional field to write wich items you would be interested in to make a trade happen.
-