Posts by Captn Brown

Apparantly some of the stuff I have just lying around has some value for some reason, so if someone else is happier with it lying around on their chars I'm happy to sell those items completely tax-free :angel:

Incribable items:

1. Crab Claw Maul (inscr, q9, gold) [+30hp, 20/20, 15^50] sold for 50e

2. Celestial Hammer (inscr, q9, gold) [+30, cold, 15^50]

3. Celestial Shield (inscr, q9 str, gold) [+28, -5/19]

4. Zodiac Shield (inscr, q9 str, gold) [+44^st, +1attri/20] sold for 15e

5. Lotus Shield (inscr, q8 str, gold) [+30, no inscr] b/o 350e c/o 20e - zaishen

6. Frog Scepter (inscr, q12 insp, gold) [HSR/10, +7e below 50%]

7. Golden Chalice (inscr, q8 ES, blue) [+4armor^50]

8. Diamond Aegis (inscr, q9 tac, gold) [45^st, -5/20]

9. Chromium Shards (inscr, q9, gold) [+1 attr/19, 15^50]

10. Celestial Sword (inscr, q10, gold) [20/19, +7armor vs phys, 20 below 50%]

As seems to be custom, I'll reserve the right to not sell an item if I feel like the bid for it is way below it's value.
    I'll accept bids in gold, ecto, zkeys or armbraces.
    I'll try to edit the current offers (c/o) in as often as possible.

€: For reference, I've had a couple of items PCed beforehand here (https://guildwarslegacy.com/thread-1511.html).
    €2: I am by no means an expert on prices, so if you disagree with the given PC for an item PLEASE let me know (probably best in the PC thread), I generally don't have a problem with selling an item a little below it's aleged value, but it's hard to judge priceranges if you only get the one PC ;)

All items have max. values unless specified otherwise:

1. Crab Claw Maul (inscr, q9, gold)

2. Celestial Hammer (inscr, q9, gold)

3. Celestial Shield (inscr, q9 str, gold)

4. Zodiac Shield (inscr, q9 str, gold)

5. Lotus Shield (inscr, q8 str, gold)

6. Frog Scepter (inscr, q12 insp, gold)

7. Golden Chalice (inscr, q8 ES, blue)

Most of these are probably merchfood or selfuse but thought I'd better ask first (Crab Claw Maul I've seen a few ppl looking for it, but dunno if they wanted OS or not)...

I had two 8/16 blue inscribable shields pricechecked recently ( https://guildwarslegacy.com/thread-1320.html ).

If you're interested, I'd say we go for the middleground (75e each or 140e for both) and if you let me know what adds you want on them I'll check what I got and throw those in to sweeten the deal ;)

IGN: Just A Little Pieks
    Will probably be online later this evening/night (say in about 10h or so)

Organizing my chest I realized I still have some OS stuff I didn't even know about...

All items are of gold rarity and req 9:

Chaos axe: dmg +20% while below 50%, 20%ench, cold dmg mod (the last two mods beeing variable)

Plagueborne Sword: +15%dmg -10armor (while attacking), +7armor (vs elemental dmg) (last mod variable)

Sunqua Blade: +15%dmg while above 50%, armor penetration 20/20, +30hp (last two variable)

My (inexperienced) thoughts would be chaos axe merch or sell cheap to someone who cant afford better castermods, plagueborne MAYBE someone collecting those more likely merch though and for the Sunqua I don't know how popular the skin is (think its pretty common) should be worth at least a little bit with the mod beeing perfect?

Dunno about the staff and bows, but IF you find people who actually make good use off the shield (fiber farming with a warrior or something like 100blades in Urgoz) you could probably get more than the 50e, I'm not familiar as to what people currently run (I farm fibers with several different chars, warrior is not one of them xD), if the "manly spike" is still popular for Urgoz SC you should net a pretty decent price.

Would advise you to just start a thread here or go to AE1 Kamadan and start taking offers for a while (may take 2-3 days to get an overview of what people are willing to pay).
    Here's what one guy apparantly got offered for admittedly more popular and perfect mods:

3 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 10a.
    3 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 8a
    4 days ago WTS R9Tact Echovald +30hp -2^Enchant C/o 850e.

As I said if people can actually make good use of the adds and look stylish doing so, they'd probably be willing to pay a few 100e (don't expect too much, but I'd not give it away too cheaply either.

~closed~

Just recently started playing again after a break of 2 years and I got no clue on itemvalues anymore :angel:

Back when I used to play a lot (from NF release until like 2-3 years after) pvp shields used to go pretty quickly and depending on the skin and req for quite a bit(I think like 40-60k for 16/8 or 15/7 and maybe 15k for 15/8 [Edit: for the common skins that is]), so I was wondering how it is now?

All of these are inscribeable, require tactic and of blue rarity:

16 Armor req. 8:

great conch
    shield of the wing

15 Armor req. 8:

tall shield (x2)
    aegis

My gut tells me 15/8 shields aren't worth the time selling anymore for lack of buyers, but I'd still like a second opinion if anyone knows about those :huh:

Seeing someone constantly standing AE1 Kamadan wanting to buy for 15e ea (apparantly he/she's trying to collect a whole bunch of them), sold mine to him/her for 18e (think she offered me 16e at first).

Guess if you take the time you may get 20-25e for it?