Posts by Ivanwah

Yeah, I just purchased the game and have all that info, but I haven't joined the guild yet, so I have nobody to contact about my name.. I submitted a ticket at GW2 support and gave them as much info as I could. How long do you think until I hear back from them? I don't have much time to play, but this week I have more than usual, so I thought I could learn the ropes.

Hello, I'm new here since I recently bought GW. I have a problem like it says in the title:
    I made a test character to try the game but noticed some graphical glitches. Since my game crashed while it was still downloading I thought it was some data corrupted, so I reinstalled a game and let it fully download with "-image" parameter. But when it finished, I realized I don't know the full name of my character - I can only vaguely remember some letters in the name. Now I can't log in. What can I do about it? Support button in-game sends me to GW2 support. I see nothing about my situation there. Should I post a ticket there, or is there another place for it? I've seen advice saying to look for screenshots, but unfortunately, I made none.

I'm thankful in advance for any help you can give me.