Bump.
Closing this Sunday.
Bump.
Closing this Sunday.
Bump!
Highest is still at 115a, willing to close shortly.
Bump
Highest offer still at 115a
Bump
Current highest offer 115a
Offer: Dr Pequeno (GWcollectors)
i can see this going higher than low xxxa
It's at 115a atm, i'll keep you posted! (via GWcollectors, opening bid - 111a max bid so far on gw Legacy)
Hoping it will take off though.
Bump: current offer 111a
Edit:
Got starting bid 115a on GW collectors.
Offer: Dr Pequeno
Link to GW Collectors: https://gwcollectors.com/explore?tab=fo…00-5234b88508ac![]()
The one that sold recently was energy regen -1. It’s definitely a rarer and usually more desired mod than this one
Hey, thanks for your input! I definitely acknowledged that it might not reach that high and quoted the differences in my post on the selling forum here
Feel free to leave an offer!
it’s definitely worth something
High xx armbraces to low xxx armbraces imo
So I've seen something similar go for 765a half of august. Let's see where it goes!
i can see this going higher than low xxxa
Thanks for your input! I posted it to sell in the market thread!
Hi all, selling this beautiful prenerf Storm Bow.
15-28dmg q8
Dmg+12% energy -5 (inherent)
AP +20% / 20% (sundering prefix) hp +30 (forti suffix)
It's also on GW Collectors:
Guild Wars Collectors
Current highest bid 115a (GWCollectors, by 'Dr Pequeno')
Updated 03/09 13:03 CEST
This one got sold for 765a just 2 weeks ago here: (link below this line, difference is the dmg 11 regen-1 vs dmg 12 e-5)
(I reserve the right not to sell)
Thanks! I'm trrying to figure out GW collectors (i can only give one stat with uploading) too.
it’s definitely worth something
High xx armbraces to low xxx armbraces imo
I am utterly surprised. Thanks a lot for your answer!
It was my first bow in the beginning of gw on my ranger and had it on other characters just for pulling, but if there's any interest in this range I'm defeo selling it.
Time to figure out how the auction thing works!
Stay hydrated and many thanks for your swift reply!
Hi,
Dmg+12% (prefix)
E-5 (prefix)
Armor+5 (bow grip)
I'd love some feedback if I can even get something decent for it, or these stats don't even come close to being worth a nice amount of a.
Prenerf q8 so I'm hoping for something!
Thanks in advance