Posts by Kabong

    Some sweet hammers there, EK!

    Had to run real fast to make sure I have those Cloudeds...you got my pulse up for a few seconds, thank for that.

    Thanks also for the kind words - life is good and Kromp is Kromp, ya know??

    Thumbing thru this thread now and then is a blast

    Maybe I'll paste together a pic one of these days...not all the hammers, but some highlights

    Since it's been over a month since anyone posted here, i'll share two storage tabs.

    Some old stuff, but also some new additions.

    2uz7xw6.jpg

    2hdms1i.jpg

    Thanks for looking.

    It's fantastic that an old swamp club is front and center in such a wonderful collection. The pain involved in finding and obtaining even the simplest gold max swamp club is unspeakable. After all these years it still makes me queasy to think of it, and that's how great guild wars is.

    It's Kabong.

    Sup. It's been a while. I've had many good times and have many memories tied up in this game.

    Preservation of the history of GW is a commendable goal and I congratulate the men and women of this site for contributing to this in whatever way they can. So much has already been lost to bans, hackers, bots, cheats, thieves and time but the richness (and many riches) of this game still survive, so let's enjoy.

    I'll bring the hammers and my rocking chair.