Posts by Ger_Man

I started to write something to explain my thought about Anet but who cares.

They don't care about the players, they never take their responsabilites when something happen, always the fault of people who pay their bills (us).

@Ger_Man : nice one son, you made my day. I don't support Motoko, but the fact you took the time to register on the forum and post all your bullshit is very impressive.

I registered here because I did not have an account and I don't think this site was used in 2015.
    I keep in contact with a few old friends I met from Guild Wars. They linked me to this post, "look what motoko wrote a huge article on"
    Personally I haven't been on Guild Wars since 2015 as I am banned for cheating the same titles as Motoko. I accepted my ban and I don't care to appeal it.
    None of what I said was a lie, the admins can verify everything by the timestamps I provided. You can also see in Motoko's screen shot his abused PvP titles.
    Motoko manually synced his Hero, Codex, and Champion title using his alternate accounts to face himself. But to max the Gladiator and Skill title, the creater of the hacked Client would not share it for obvious reasons, so Motoko had to give his account details to the user to farm it for him. If the admins check Motoko's Gladiator title he was maxed in less than 2 weeks time. Because it was used by loading empty instances of Team Arenas (for Gladiator title) and Costume Brawl (for Gamer title).

I haven't been on Guild wars since 2015, but I remember a lot about this Motoko character. I find it ironic he is playing the victim here. I remember him abusing and ruined a lot of the PvP titles (as you can see in his screen sots, he maxed them illegally).

German programmers from the Guild Wars1 Hacking Forum known as "GameRevision" in the middle of 2014 was able to reverse the Guild wars client and make their own Injector Client. Using this special client, they could spawn into parts of the game regular users couldn't, for example Team Arenas and Holiday events not during a holiday (such as Costume Brawl). Motoko found out about this guy and befriended him to get his titles maxed. As you can see in the game logs, Motoko maxed his title around August/September of 2014. The custom client was able to do the Gamer/Skill title too, regardless if there was a holiday event present in Guild Wars. If the admins check the logs he maxed the Gamer/Skill title when it was not even possible.

I don't know why hes begging for his characters back. It appears to me he gave his info out willingly back in 2014. He completely avoids that here and blames Anet for their lack of security, but if you hold your info private there is no problem. This also happened to Gaile Gray, mostly becaause she was a public figure and her info was easily accessable. Motoko on the other hand willing gave his info out for the sole purpose of exploiting his titles. Which is against the Terms of Service Anet makes us agree too.

Additionally the admins could also verify Motoko in October of 2014 would take advantage of the October Flux system in Pvp where when you die, a Lvl 20 minion spawns. He would go into Codex arena and face 4 alternate accounts he made with 55hp and vampiric weapon so they would die while he AFKs and abuses the Codex title. As you can see in motoko's screen shots he has all but 1 Pvp title maxed. You think this is legit?

You should be happy you have your account back Motoko and it wasn't locked from all your cheating. If someone can let Mike know motoko's history, would be funny to see what he thinks of this situation.