Posts by America_Won_WW2

I remember a lot about this Motoko character.

I do not find it odd you know a lot about Motoko. A lot of people know a lot about Motoko. That seems to happen with people who become obsessed with players who have been considered top players for almost a decade. I find it alarming you and your sad group of friends have a stalking crush on Motoko. The game is old news, I think it is time you grow up and find something to do with your lives. You seriously came on here 3 years later and registered with a website because you are so obsessively infuriated.

Also, I find it entertaining the hacker group is primarily Germans. Maybe if you had put as much time into practicing your skills instead of cheating the game you might have been able to compete on the same level such as players like Motoko.

Side note: Titles don't matter. Whether or not he did cheat them it doesn't make him any less of a successful player (He won golds before getting those titles) and I know plenty of guilds who would take him to play regardless.

Time to stop crying about what you couldn't accomplish. If you want some peanut butter to go with that jelly, let me know.

P.S. Sorry for the thread derailment - Support is crap for doing that and should be compensating better than what you claim they have done.