Posts by Rhododendron

The poster above me brings back the perfume of Red Iris Flowers and the memory of old Ascalon, Charr, Ashford Abbey traders, White Dye, pre searing map wondering, Rurik, running from ASCALON to LA!! only 4k! leaving soon! 30 minutes! Maguuma Jungle, Lion's Arch Wintersday waiting for the crowns to appear, chasing grinch, the excitement of running from portal to portal, the awe towards those awesome dervishes that could run to Droknar's Forge, the trading between districts, the greeeens.. the sync dancing, the Eye of the North! Ursan MAX LVL! Oh where are you now Murakai with all those riches and the crafty monks and their enchantments, Cantha, Elona, Master Cartographer, hall of monuments, my heros, where are you now, Grey Glamis, my warrior forever resting in Ascalon near the Xunlai chest, first and most precious, where are you Nami Susanoo and your Celestial Dragon, Nami Amaterasu and your spirits, Harlequin Ivy my dear mesmer in the Jade Quarry with your zaishen keys ringing in the pockets, Elonian Grey you gave away your rare scythe, surely still snickering at the traders in Kamadan, my tiny monk with a destroyer miniature taller then her, the bunny death trap in the North, the burning forrest, the realm of madness, the desert wurms, getting lost in the maguuma jungle, my eternal sword, my boots dyed with a mix of 3 blacks and one white, because grey is for noobs, the fantastic bonus mission pack , the eye of the north prerelease customized bonus sword i used to dream about, the huge cities with oversized steps and buildings, the dwarves, the guild drama...

Shame on you cosyfiep, you bring all of them back but still can't make me remember my old guild wars password!