Posts by Lily

Once again, the top post should be fully updated. To clarify, there is no set duration for the auction, the goal is to sell items once interest had dwindled. For the items that have seen a single offer, that likely means they'll be sold soon (TM), for others it may be a few days longer. Keep in mind that there is absolutely no advantage to anyone involved if you wait with a bid.

Thanks for all the offers and interest so far. I have also updated the "terms" of the auction in the first post, so make sure to read it. As for the requests for buyout prices, I have no idea what these items are worth so posting any buyout would be quite unfair. Just to reiterate, any items that has not had a new bid for a week will be sold if I decide the price is appropriate. Since I have no idea what that actually means, assume that if you have the highest bid at that point, you will get the item. I have no use or particular emotional attachment to any of them, after all.

Closed due to the following Xunlai Market Violation:

Bumping a thread to close it.

DO NOT bump your thread to close it. This ensures that everyone has a fair chance of having an OPEN thread on the first page.

In the future simply change the title to CLOSED or/and put CLOSED at the top of the first post.

Because your thread has violated this rule it is now closed. Please take the time to read the Xunlai Market Rules to avoid any actions against your account. This is a warning.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I know it's a large amount of stuff, I've been stockpiling for a while. So if anyone has an opinion on a few of these, I'd appreciate it. I am especially wondering if the 20/19 Prot Celestial Staff is merchant fodder and if keeping -3^Hex shields is worth it.