Removed sold/delivered items. Cleaned up thread a bit, any previous offers are noted. Added 4 new mesmer items!
bump
Removed sold/delivered items. Cleaned up thread a bit, any previous offers are noted. Added 4 new mesmer items!
bump
Bidding concluded on some items, pending delivery
bump
q13 wooden +10 demon/+45wE 6a
q13 wooden +10 demon/+45wE 4a
q13 wooden vs demons, 2a
Hey,
I remember what I paid for these, but I’m not sure what they're worth in todays market since I just came back. It seems prices on some items are not what they used to be. Any help is appreciated.
If you still need it I have Koren's Hornbow
unded Varesh
c/o ~
b/o 400e
I’d say most of these will be “hard” to sell even though they will be cheap, unless you find a collector.
The only items that are actually useful are Totem Axe and situationally Torivos' Rage. The others doesn’t have the most optimal bonuses (if you’re looking to min-max)
Amber A 1a
Amber B 1a
Amber C 4a
EDIT: b/o on Amber A, B, C
q13 dom cane 2a
wg scythe 15e
q9 15^50 Celestial Daggers - 20e
Interesting mod combi, my calculator came out with a grand total of +22e, -1eregen & +5 ar
Perfect for those times when you want extra energy, just not too much extra…
I didn't immediately think to check under Mac OS as well, i do not have latency under Firefox. I'll see about clearing caches, cookies, etc, on the PC tower.
Also check your plug-ins/addons, they can cause weird issues