Posts by Gus!

Apologies for the delayed response, but I appreciate the discussion that went on while I was gone. Appreciate the warning as well, but I think I'm personally willing to chalk it up to bad luck.

That being said, I intend to attempt this sometime, so I figure the best way would be to place a date and see if it sticks. So how would this upcoming Saturday (the 30th of June) be? I'm on ET so ideally we'd do this around 6-8 pm, but I'm willing to work around with this if need be.

I was wondering if there was any interest in getting people together to map/play these arenas.

*EDIT to get things started*

WHEN: June 30th, 6 PM ET

WHERE: Ascalon, Shiverpeak, and Sunspear Arenas

If you have a character you want to reach any of the above outposts, pm me in the forums and I can run you from L.A. to Ascalon or vice versa.

GUIDELINES:

*While the primary intent of this event is to map these outposts, please keep in mind that these are a part of the game's pvp. That means leaving early can and will give you dishonor, preventing you from playing in the other maps.

*With that in mind, we will be finishing matches as the game intends. Any build is fine to play (keeping in mind the game locks you out of your pve skills and elite skills.)

*PvP does grant experience. This means that you may level up in these arenas, preventing you from mapping any you haven't already.

*This is not a safe event to play if you have any intention of making a 0-death survivor. Even if you manage to get people to agree to lose to you, there is no fair way to ensure everyone who wants to do so will be able, and there is no way to prevent any trolls from targeting you.

*As a precaution to prevent your account from being banned (which is a possibility), it may be beneficial to feigning effort, which can simply be done by autoing your opponents occasionally as you map.

If you have any questions/suggestions please respond here or pm in the forums.

If you'd like to buy anything in this thread, please pm me on site and provide an offer.

WEAPONS: (all are insc unless otherwise noted)

q9 Earth Staff (Elonian)

q9 Razorclaw Scythe

q9 Scimitar

q9 Cane (dom)

Urgoz's Shortbow

Avarr's Scepter

INSCRIPTIONS: (all are perfect unless otherwise noted)

"Seize the Day"

"Don't Think Twice"

"Riders on the Storm"

"Let the Memory Live Again"

"I have the power!"

"Dance with Death"

SUMMONING STONES:

Mysterious x48

Automaton x40

Celestial x33

Mercantile x15

Gelatinous x7