Posts by Chaotic Reaper Shweeper

Ahai!
    My name is Reaper Shweeper. Well, that's the name of my main character, my Dervish. All of my PvP characters have the name "Chaotic ..." and then the other half of the name relates to the profession (Chaotic Medic, Chaotic Migraine, etc...)
    I started playing about 8 years ago, but because I was so young I never really wanted to play. I very slowly progressed through the game, eventually completing Nightfall. About 2 years ago I got into the game a lot, and for about a year played Random Arenas LOTS. I recently got very into PvE, though, and realized how fun it is! I'm currently progressing through Nightfall with honnaja (Tera/Veletuda [Hella Felicia]) and when I play alone I play Eye of the North.
    I'm really enjoying PvE (With an advantage with all of the skills I have unlocked for my heroes from PvP) and I hope to have fun with other people as well, whether they need help or want to help me.
    I look forward to making friends, and I was actually planning on making a new Guild for people to come and have fun and help each other out!
    Auf wiedersehen!

P.S. No I'm not German :D