Posts by WolframGW

Greetings,

Would like to sell the following things so just drop me a bid here if you're interested.
    Besides the things listed here, I am also selling:

250 Bowls of Skalefin soup

Full Elite Skill Hunter title (301 elite skill tomes)

Celestial rooster

Note that the Earth Staff is core skin

Added Jitte q9 +15-10 and Gothic Sword q9 +5e

Fantastic idea for a thread.

Back in my day I still had hair on the top of my head, and I didn’t go “oof” when sitting down into an armchair.

And

Back in my day I merched items considered priceless by today’s standards just because I didn’t know better back then....

Ha, back in my day I didn't have grey hairs, but that might be because I was twelve. Yeah, grey hairs at 24.

Thanks for the encouragement though. I'm glad people like the thread.

Back in my day, a warrior with healing breeze was the way to go.

Hello, fellow travelers of bygone days. I was thinking that it might be fun to have a "back in my day" thread where people can look back with nostalgia and remember some commonplace (for you or everyone who played) things from back in the day. I would love to open up some old wounds and remember again the happenings of old that I might have forgotten and some people might not even know. Essentially, just say "Back in my day [blank]" and let us relive the times we've shared.

To start it off, back in my day you would have to be rank 3 to get in a HA party, but needed to do HA to get rank 3.

Greetings,

Still slowly getting into the hang of knowing what's worth something and what's not and would love to know which of these is merchant food. Note that the axe isn't max damage so I'm assuming it's not worth anything (because it should be a minimum of one-off in damage)? And the Chaos axe prices are all over the place so I added that just in case. Thank you to whoever helps

Best regards,

Greetings,

Been thinking about selling a stack of Jade Wind Orbs I've had laying around. From what I understand, they go for 3e/each now?
    Anyway, thought I'd see if any collector wants these. Would like to sell the whole stack as one so drop an offer below if you're interested.

Greeting,
    For anyone wanting to rank up their Kurzick title afk, I can vanquish Morostav Trail for you repeatedly.

20e per run (which is approximately 21-23k Kurzick faction) and takes around 30 minutes. All you need is a vampiric weapon equipped just in case.

You can leave your IGN below and I'll contact you when I'm online.

Hey, everyone. Some of these I've had sitting around for a long while, some of these I've gotten recently and if anyone could just take a look and tell me if I should sell them to the merchant or if they are actually worth something, I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards.

edit (merged by mod): Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help.

Unfortunately the Earth Staff is a core skin. And here I was hoping. Oh, well, at least I can clear up some room now.

***MOD EDIT--do NOT bump your thread early!!! You must wait for 24 hours between posts in your own thread! PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market rules before you post!!-posts merged---MOD EDIT***