Posts by T D

All done, please close.

Hello all! I am trying to finally finish 50/50 for HoM, and the easiest way I have left now is to complete three of the following, so I am hoping to find runs through them:

Urgoz

Fissure of Woe

Underworld

DoA

With everything going on, I can pretty much be online whenever (except between midnight-8am Eastern). I would be semi-AFK, but the game would be running on a second monitor so I can still be able to respond if needed. If you are willing to help me, please just leave your rate below and we can work out a time. Thanks!

---

Edit 4/21/2020: Got runs through UW, FoW, and Urgoz thanks to Sneaky. Runs were smooth, fairly priced, well explained if I had to do something other than AFK.

All missions have been completed. Unfortunately, time zone differences made it difficult to group up, but the few missions we managed Rushin was very friendly and even guided me to locked chests on the off chance that I respawned due a cinematic switch or something else.

I am interested in the following:

#3 Ruins of Surmia [15e]

#6 Frost Gate [15e]

#11 Bloodstone Fen [15e]

#12 Aurora Glade [20e] -- Completed on own time

#13 Riverside Province [20e] -- Completed on own time

#14 Sanctum Cay [15e]

#15 Elona Reach [10e] -- Completed on own time

#16 Thirsty River [10e] -- Completed on own time

#17 Dunes of Despair [20e] -- Completed on own time

#19 Dragon’s Lair [15e] -- Completed on own time

#20 Ice Caves of Sorrow [15e] -- Completed on own time

#21 Iron Mines of Moladune [15e] -- Completed on own time

#22 Thunderhead Keep [25e] -- Completed on own time

#23 Ring of Fire [15e] -- Completed on own time

#24 Abbadons Mouth [20e] -- Completed on own time

#25 Hell’s Precipice [15e] -- Completed on own time

Total: 60e

IGN: T D Has An Assassin

I am in the Eastern time zone, and am normally free all day during weekends and after 5:30 during the week.

CLOSED - learned how to do the speedbook run myself; thanks!

I am looking for someone who runs speedbooking as I wish to max all of the Eye of the North faction titles. Below is my relatively up to date point total for each faction.

Delver: 85,808

Vanguard: 60,000 - I can get this one easily enough without speedbooking

Asuran: 27,748

Norn: 26,418

I am willing to discuss rates per book (HM only, no normal mode books); we can discuss rates in game.

I am looking for a Southern Shiverpeaks Tour (mostly Marhan's and Granite Citadel) from LA.

Please contact me in game: T D Has An Assassin

Please do so. I made two folders for gw and I'm still able to launch only one copy of the game.

I was wrong when I said that simply creating a second location would work - I edited in later that I was using GW Launcher. I added both accounts to the launcher and pointed one account at the first location and the other account at the other location. This is how I am able to launch both at once. I do not need to use the .dat patch as I'm not trying to use a single install. I do apologize for the initial wrong advice, that was my mistake and I'm sorry.

GW Launcher isn't sketchy, and if you are worried it is open source so you can technically compile it yourself to run it.

T D that won't work - otherwise multi launchers wouldn't be needed.

As far as I can tell you need to make edits in registry under one of those locations: https://github.com/codemasher/gwm…/Program.cs#L40 and get rid of the mutex https://github.com/codemasher/gwm…r/Form1.cs#L138

Does anyone have a working solution for linux with wine that doesn't involve containers?

It's literally how I am running two copies. I'm not using any program to get rid of anything, to apply .dat patches, etc.

Edit: I do use GW Launcher but I am not running the option to apply the .dat patch. I have one account pointed at one GW.exe location and other account pointing to the other GW.exe. I apologize if this program handles killing something or making a change that is required to do so. But I made no manual registry changes or anything to do with mutex, etc.

Edit 2: I'll check with a 2nd computer tonight without ever having used GW Launcher to see what happens.

The best way I found is literally to just create a new folder and copy and paste the GW.exe and GW.dat files into it (since they are pretty small). Then you can run both without any problems.

Edit: I replied to the below post; I apologize for not mentioning that I use GW Launcher to point each account to a separate executable but am not running any .dat patches.

I am interested in these runs once the Wayfarer's Reverie begins. I will update this post soon, once I have determined how many runs I would need to max the title.

Edit: I've apparently never donated Kurzick faction, so I would need enough runs to max. Assuming double giving 80k during the event, this works out to 125 runs (which seems a bit excessive). I am willing to pay a bit more during the event if it's actually doubled, which is something we can discuss in game.

My IGN: T D Has An Assassin

Hello,

I am interested in the Elite Luxon Armor run. I am also interested in HM Tyria Missions with bonuses, a list of which I will edit into this post later so that we may discuss in game.

Edit: For the Tyria HM missions, I need all missions except for: Augury Rock and Great Northern Wall. It's been awhile since I've played the campaign, so I apologize if some are solo and I'm unaware.

UPDATE 1: We've completed the Elite Luxon Armor run. Went smoothly, runner was friendly. We've since begun the Tyria HM missions.

Abaddon's Mouth

Aurora Glade

Bloodstone Fen

Borlis Pass

D'Alessio Seaboard

Divinity Coast

Dunes of Despair

Elona Reach

Fort Ranik

Gates of Kryta

Hell's Precipice

Ice Caves of Sorrow

Iron Mines of Moladune

Nolani Academy

Ring of Fire

Riverside Province

Ruins of Surmia

Sanctum Cay

The Dragon's Lair

The Frost Gate

The Wilds

Thirsty River

Thunderhead Keep

IGN: T D Has An Assassin - I am in the Eastern Time Zone and am online regularly from 6pm - 10pm.

Hello, I am interested in:

Get Me To Gyala
    Gyala Rush
    Desert Tour
    Eye of the North Tour

Edit: Received run from another player - this was mostly due to time zone differences making it hard to meet up; however, was in contact with me through PMs to try and set something up.

Edit 2: Ran another of my toons through the same request. Went quick, was smooth, runner was nice. I'll be requesting more runs in the future for sure.

Edit 3: requesting Desert Tour -- Due to Timezone differences I obtained run from another runner; OP did apologize that he wouldn't be able to do the run

Edit4: EotN Tour request was done minutes after asking as runner was free. Was nice and quick!