Posts by MaloMori

I would absolutely be willing to purchase another expansion to GW1. I have been playing GW1 and GW2 since they first came out. I started playing GW2 during the Beta testing when they would open it for one weekend a month during that summer. At first I thought it was neat having a more immersive feel with open world and all that, but I quickly felt it was missing something. I played it for a while, trying to enjoy it as I got higher level characters and better gear and all that, but never really liked it as much as GW1. Now I don't play GW2 at all. I have completely lost interest in it and have resumed playing GW1 again.

Even stuff as little as the skill selection is annoying to me. It bothers me that every class has so little control over your build. I know you have 10 skill slots, but your first 5 are determined for you, 6 is ALWAYS some sort of heal, and 10 is some ELITE, most of which pretty much suck or are pretty much as good as normal skill. That leaves you with the option of only deciding 3 skills for yourself. I am also frustrated that they took away so many professions and tried to lump them together. To be honest, GW2 is not Guild Wars at all. Yeah it follows the same lore and is set in Tyria, but it is a brand new game and coming from years of GW1 I cannot stand it. Maybe GW1 needs an overhaul to compete with modern day MMOs and all that, but GW2 was a miss for me.