Posts by Silverwarp

Well, I’m interested in trying this out. I have an account that I want to move to post sear between 11/16-11/20, but I want to move some items to a new perma pre sear account I made.

The account moving to post sear was one I always wanted to move post sear years ago, but I also wanted to get LDoA on. I finally found time to do LDoA, but I wanted to keep some items pre-sear.

PM me or message me in game. Thanks!

IGN: Silver Sniper

Wow...I’m looking at inflation it’s seems to be insane since I left previously. Back in my day:

I was able to get a run from LA to Droks for 5k.

There was black dye for sale at the merchant.

I had to rely on henceman to get through missions.

Superior monk runes costed a fortune.

Getting Legendary Cartographer meant something (I had to think I was one of the earlier recipients, since I was scraping the map before they came out with the cartography titles).

You could map the island off of Lion’s Arch (that was one of the random arenas as I recall, before it was moved)

If you read my intro, I just finished maxing out my warrior for Defender of Ascalon about 12 years after I created the character.

I do have birthday vouchers that I have not yet used, so my questions are:

1) Should I try to sell all of my mini and tonics before moving the character post-sear?

2) Is the sixth or seventh birthday presents better for selling in pre-sear or should I just hold onto the voucher (I haven’t used any of the ones I have post sear because of inventory space, so as can stack those).

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I’m returning from a very long absence and was on Guildwarsguru. I don’t remember the last time I played the game before now, but I hopped back on since I’m on bed rest from a broken leg and I’d figured I go back and get some things that I previously wanted to do accomplished. #1 on my list was Warrior character that was waiting for me to do LDoA, which I finally finished a few days ago. Now I have to do the same for the Mesmer I created, since that was a class that I did not previous have a character (I did buy a character slot).

I’ve been around since the original beta.