Posts by Reemix

So guys, I'm a new player in gw1, and there's something out of patience these days, I swear I tried a lot before I came here, I've been able to tame Black Moa and Phoenix (I know it's upa up to level 20), and I'm trying to put their statues in the HoM, but without success,
    Note: I also can not add M.O.X
    Is there anything I need to do before I get the statues?

Code
    Good afternoon, then I will explain my situation hope you can help me to clarify. I am Brazilian and for some reason the official reliable gaming dealers here do not distribute the Guild Wars Factions for sale and for some reason it is easier for me to get by bank slip, so to start I got Guild Wars Nightfall and Eye of the North,
    Playing I discovered that I need factions to build both my character and my heroes, So I ran behind an international card to be able to make the purchase however ... I noticed that the Factions price is the same price of the Trilogy, notice that I have not yet I have the Prophecies.
    So, is it possible for me to use the Trilogy code to earn Prophecies and Factions on an account that already has NightFall and Eye of the North?
    Or is it only possible to use a new account with nothing acquired?
    Do I need to purchase Factions separately to use on this account?

Sorry for any errors in English.