Posts by Sn00zy

Yea i have seen this as well, but i thought this would also work with the zway without tanking etc. At least it is mentioned in the OP.

I have also tried this but at some point the pressure is to high.

As far as i know if you wear a caster weapon the AI will cast anti caster spells on you, if you wear a def set like spear/shield they wont, so even in pve this making a difference a guess. Talk to the asshole wind riders in the asura area for example.

Weapon switchting is ok by myself, i always try to use the right set tbh. This is why iam struggling by also choosing mates over keys as well but i will give it a try.

Here is a nice video of someone monking in GVG using key bindings to select party members. Looks interesting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think i need to try the only use keys to select party members method...

In RA with 4 ppl i think this can work pretty good, but in 8er Teams i think this can be quite a hassle and i dont know if this is still faster than clicking party window. You also need to change weapon sets often as monk, as iam mostly idling on def set to not getting edrained by any stupid mesmer/ranger. So i need to use 3 keys in order to get a heal out= Party Member>40/40 set> skill

Would be great if we get some HA/GVG Monks to share their methods.

I think i will try this in PVE with 8er Teams as vanquishing is boring as hell anyway

Hey,

returning player here, i would like to know what the below strength shields price is

All shields are golden, strength attribut and have inscription.

req 9 - Tower Shield

req 10 - Guardian of the Hunt

req 11 - Guardian of the Hunt

req 11 - Darkwing Defender

Thanks for your help :)

Hey,

First Post Yay. GW is back!

iam using 1-6 above keyboard for Skills and 7-8 binded to my back/frw. mouse buttons.

Q,E,R,F for my 4 Weapon Sets (Def, 20/20Heal, Prot Staff+20%, High Energy Set) Default im on def set with spear, as AI seem to use less anti mage spells on you then.

Mouse and WASD for movement. (In fights always mouse movement, gives better overview and you are faster by always going direct way)

I click the life bars in the party window, or in case of Prots, try to watch the battlefield and prot them by clicking the character getting aggro etc.