Posts by Darksim

Looking to buy q9 old school Fiery Dragon Swords with the following inherit mods:

15% (while Enchanted)

15% Armor -10 (while attacking)

15% Energy -5

15% (vs. Hexed foes)

20% (while Health is below 50%)

20% (while Hexed)

15% Energy regeneration -1

15% Health regeneration -1

15% (while Health is above 50%)

15% (while in a Stance)

Clean (no inherit)

Energy +5

Also, please let me know if these are all the possible inherit mods for this sword, I believe I have them all listed!

Thank you!

Well I did the stupidest, most desperate thing anyone would do... I traded arms up front with nothing in return and then traded more arms and then the person traded the item to me. I don't know what I was thinking but yeah... that is how it went down. But he was honest and trustworthy.. I think I was so desperate to finally get this item that I didn't care if I got scammed.... I just wanted to finally get it lmao geesh.. I am still stressed out. =O =O =O

He did show me 1750a he had of his own but still that technically still means nothing... I am just grateful there are honest people out there... I have been burned before and it is not a nice feeling... okay my rant is over ^^

I like those ideas, especially the first one where you would trade your stuff as collateral. That shows trust and helps prove that between both parties. It's hard to take someones word that ded minis wouldn't interest them enough to want to keep and not sell back, but customized weapons that they cannot use is another thing.

I know who you are and I trust you already but yeah.. unfortunately both parties have to agree on the middle man etc. I can ask though for sure. Thank you for the recommendations!!

That’s a good idea, just figured would be easier to use IG and Panda for currency so less trade window space is used. Apparently I was wrong as it is difficult finding these minis. Hopefully I can come to an agreement with the other party and figure something out, whether it be finding a mod or using some other placeholder for currency.

You're comparing a player possibly not getting back their mini but still getting the arms its worth anyways vs trading someone 5x worth the mini and getting nothing in return, very much not the same. Just because someone has the money to afford something at a higher cost doesn't mean they are going to pay more for it, especially when the ded minis are not worth as much as players are trying to sell them for. You know who I am talking about too.. you can see them in KAMA chat... advertising to sell for 1750a and other players trying to buy them at 1000a lmao... no thanks.

Either way... you're not interested in doing this and that's fine. I am not sure why you keep going on about it though. You have made your point and no one will probably want to do this but I was just trying to think of ideas out side of the box to make the trade work considering the requirements of both parties. Like maybe someone is actually hoarding ded minis on here and they could have multiple IG's and Panda's so the risk for them would be much less. I know of one player that does have multiples but doesn't want to sell. Probably not a whole lot of people that have both and/or are active anyways. Never really know until you ask, right? oh well... sorry that my idea bothers you so much.

I don't think there is anything "questionable" about it and what other details would you need? Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I think I covered everything that is being asked of all parties involved and everyone knows the risk without you commenting and making it seem like it is a complete scam.... I know a lot of people who have both minis but are asking for ridiculous prices or are just hanging onto them for now.

I get what you're saying though, I suppose there is a risk involved to the person selling the ded minis and them not getting them back. All I know is the person I am trading them to for the item of interest truly does not care for owning minis. He has sold many of his minis already and we have had many talks about how we can do the trade without using minis because he would have to turn around and sell them. The trades he does as well as many other high end traders is they use minis as currency, which is what I am trying to do here.

I know this would involve a lot of trust and it was a long shot but figured I would ask in case anyone would be open to helping. I am tired of people claiming to have unded minis, and agree to sell them to me and then don't sign in for weeks upon end and/or do not respond back when they are logged in.

Speaking of "trust" you mention middle man.... well it is the same concept as what is being asked of here, you are "trusting" us to sell you back your ded mini after we do our trade. The difference is.. we would be giving a middle man all of our arms and minis with nothing as collateral. Trading a middle man that much currency for nothing doesn't sit well with me, I don't care who it is. The one middle man we spoke with wanted to charge a couple hundred arms and we do not want to pay that much on top of how much money we are forking out for our trade already. I would rather just work it out so that I can do the trade that fits in the trade window. It seems like that will probably not happen though.

I hope everyone understands what I am trying to say as I am not trying to be "questionable" or suspicious. I have enough arms to pay double for the ded minis if I really wanted them. I just didn't want to have to pay double for the minis to turn around and use them as currency for a lower amount on the item I am trying to get. Which is probably what will end up happening anyways. As I said.. I figured I would just ask to see if anyone was open to helping out, if not that's fine.. I understand.

There is an item I am trying to get that cost more than the trade window can hold. What I need is a ded panda and island guardian or 2 ded pandas or 2 ded island guardians. I will pay 1500a per ded mini and once I make the trade with the other person, they will sell you back your minis for the same price I bought them from you for (he would rather have arms than the minis). So I would be buying and borrowing your minis so I can make the trade and then you would be able to buy them back if you wanted them back.

This would help me and the other player out so that we can make a trade within the trade window and not have to rely on a middle man. I would get my item, he would get to sell the ded minis he doesn't want and you would be getting your minis back. So everyone benefits from this.

There are a few players that are trying to hoard all the rare asian minis but me and this other player are not like that. As I said before.. I am only wanting to use them as currency and the other player would rather have arms and not ded minis. For right now we are both pricing the ded pandas and island guardians at 1500a each.

Please message me if you are willing to help with this, again I will need (2) for this to work and any combination.. 2 pandas, 2 island guardians or 1 of each. Or if you have an unded panda you can sell me, please PM ME as well!!!

Was doing cartographer in Tangle Root and got this from a Magumma chest in NM. Made me sad...

unknown.png

On a side note.. is it possible for these chests to even drop max damage Q8 golds there? The foes were level 18 Jungle trolls I believe.. I thought I read somewhere that to get Q8 the foes need to be like level 17-21 or something like that. Can anyone confirm?

Hey everyone! I am looking to see what I can get for the following items. If I am not happy with the bid amounts on any of them, I reserve the right to not sell.

Thank you and happy bidding!

BB. Unded Mini Polar Bear - c/o = 40a Alamon b/o = 55a (or 100a for both!!) Sold in game

CC. Unded Mini Polar Bear - c/o = 40a Alamon b/o = 55a (or 100a for both!!) Sold in game

OS q8's:

A. c/o = 31a Nik Sold!!!!

B. c/o = 15a Hairy Knight Sold IG 21a

C. c/o = 1a Pinedhuitre Sold!!!

D. c/o = 1000e Plekki Sold!!!

E. c/o = 50e ondenoire Sold!!!

F. c/o = 30e ondenoire Sold!!!

G. c/o = 25e T Miles

H. c/o = 100e T Miles r/b = 5a

Insc q8's:

I. c/o = 3a T Miles

J.

+5en is still sought after as well as 15^50 and I feel like +5en seems to be more valuable and rare compared to the 15^50 in general.

Max r8 can still drop for Shields and Swords. They no longer drop for Hammers, Bows, axes and Staves if I remember correctly. There is a thread on here somewhere explaining what can still drop and what is nerfed.

Weapons here is the link