Posts by Max

My name ingame is Andrea Ghostwind,

I am the one who traded the sword with Sawn, ingame name Sawn 1ow 1evel, for the price of 1750e + 1a. Nowadays I am a Gw2 player but I used to be a Gw1 player before. These Christmas offered me the possibility to link both accounts and I started to build my Hall of Monuments. I obtained that sword like in 2006 or so, winning the last chest in HoH. The sword was valuable before, I remember I could get like 500e those days. I decided to sell it so I can finish the rest of my achievments in the HoM. Before trading with Sawn I asked him if the price he/she was offering me was fair or not because I was a little bit out of the market. He/she told me that yes, that the price os 1750e was fair. I trusted him and I traded. A few minutes after some people started whispering me ingame and I realized I just got scammed. I have read people in the closed thread defending Sawn for getting a good deal....how you can defend that guys? This is just immoral. If he/she gets a good price like, for example the half of its market value, you can say: hey! good deal there, nice trading capabilities! But in this particular case, 1750e against a potential value of at least 500a = 35000e. This is not trading and negotiation, this a scamm as he took benefit of my ignorance and lied to me.

Part of the fault here is also mine, as I am not a daily gw1 player anymore, he got me without the required alert. I should have double or triple checked. As I still think that this matter can be solved. I offer here, publicly, the possibility to Sawn of getting a good price for the sword and give me a fair price (as you told me ingame) for it. I do not pretend to get the full value Sawn, but at least something that is not considered a scamm and will also be profitable for you. My ingame name is Andrea Ghostwind. Thanks in advance.