50a Zodiac Daggers
Posts by Hairy Knight
-
-
As someone that used to sell UNID bundles, mostly from Nolani/Mantids/WoC farms, it was a nice way for a legit player to make some extra coin. All that being said, I didn't like the fact that it was indeed gambling. And more often than not, the buyer usually doesn't get anything worthwhile. One of the reasons why I no longer sell them. Even though there was a sense of excitement I used to get, hoping the buyer would get some really nice. But we all know how it goes. Most of the time, it's just rubbish.
-
-
-
15a Break Hammer
-

A cool find in Kamadan today. I don't see these come up for sale all that often. Thank you, Mia.
-
-
-
or have we moved into la-la land a bit?

-
Also a cute lil clean one
The words no man wants to hear.
-
-

A pretty mediocre drop today when running missions for someone through Prophecies. If someone wants to grab it, message me in-game before it gets merched.
-
-
-
-
Jade Daggers 15a
-
-
Those are damn sexy. Impossible to give an accurate price check on them though. They'd be highly desired in any case. Best to just list them on legacy for auction and see where the bids go.
-
Q8 15% Wicked Blade 750e
-
-
q9 Skeleton Shield/ +10 cold, +45 enchant 100e
-
-
-
Defender 250e
Ancient Shield 250e
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I am back playing again and running chests, mostly in Nightfall. Don't hesitate to shoot me a friend request. IGN is the same as my username.
-
I feel like I am on a lucky streak lately ever since I came back from a couple month hiatus.

Display Spoiler

-
-
80e because it's Friday!