Posts by Britt

This is a beautiful thing.

So beautiful I've come out of lurking to comment on it. This is bigger than expected. This isn't just tidying up existing stuff or fixing bugs.

And as a player who's never even seen an armbrace, because standing about trading destroys my soul, I hope they're reasonably affordable. But mostly I'm just glad there's new stuff, more places for my extensive wardrobe.

Selling the following, most are quite common so make me offers.

Unded Minis:
    Jade Armor
    Necrid Horseman (x2)
    Charr Shaman
    Juggernaut
    Cave Spider
    Abomination
    Flame Djinn
    Siege Devourer

Tonics:
    Everlasting Melonni Tonic
    Everlasting Livia Tonic
    Everlasting Anton Tonic
    Everlasting Zhed Shadowhoof Tonic
    Everlasting Xandra Tonic
    Everlasting Zenmai Tonic

1 use tonics:
    Yuletide
    Minutely Mad King

PM me if you've got questions.

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on various GW Facebooks and forums over the last few weeks having finally reinstalled the game after a year or so off.

Believe it or not I've not completed the new story content yet and I'm struggling to find a good skills build for defeating those pesky Mursaat. Probably something to do with taking a good year off, what do all these symbols mean again?

I'm really looking forward to some community events and team ups. I mostly took a break from GW because it got lonely, all my friends moved on to GW2, my guild hall has tumble weed blowing through it. Hero runs are all good and well but they don't answer when you talk.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all.