Posts by Matteezy

Hello everyone!

I offer services through out guild wars for multiple PvE based stuff. What kind of services you ask? Well here's a general list:

Outpost Runs (Mainly Tyria, some Cantha) - prices are different depending on the run, pm me in game and we can work with your budget.

EoTN Tour *prices vary based on how many people need the run (if more people need the run, prices goes down for everyone) - 30-40e

Missions NM+HM (all campaigns) - prices are also dependent on the mission. I have no set price for each mission, I also give discounts for multiple missions needed - pm in game for more info

VQs (All Campaigns) - Pm in game to discuss pricing based upon zones.

FoW Armor Runs NM - Usually runs 15-20e per person, run takes 15-20 mins.

UW Spider Runs - Usually runs 15-20e per person.

*NEW CUSTOMERS PAY HALF UP FRONT, OTHER HALF WHEN DONE*

*Return customer's may pay before, during or after.

All services are provided between 4-9 pm mountain time Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.

You may leave a reply here with services needed and I can pm you in game. Make sure to leave your IGN. ******Preferred method of contact******

For more information please message me in game and we can go over options.

IGN: Techno Warrior

Thank you!

Ladies and Gentlemen BGW is back with a vengeance.

BGW is a 12 year old guild, and one of the original Faction Farming Guilds. We are back and doing more than just Faction, however we are keeping our eyes on the Faction Ball.

BGW is now part of the EOD Alliance which is in allegiance with Luxon right now. At the moment we own Cavalon and wish to hold it.

Not big on Faction Farming? We do daily VQs, Zquests, HM Farming, etc. Help is offered all day, and it's all free. Runs, Campaign Completions, etc.

I, Techno Warrior, will also be introducing bonuses for Faction Donated, being helpful, etc. And bonuses are usually decent amounts of Ecto.

I am also looking for officers to help build, but I do not make everyone an officer. Come prove yourself worthy!

If interested please PM me in game @ Techno Warrior.

Happy Gaming All!