Posts by Dwadwa

Hello,

I'm looking for an old school crystalline sword energy +5.

It will be gracefully used to enjoy the game, so if you're tired of seeing yours gathering dust and be useless do not hesitate to give me your price.

Cheers

ps : Please do not feel you have to remind me things I already know...

Hi

~~~ Miniatures ~~~

Dedicated Island Guardian

c/o : tba

r/b : 2000a

b/o : 2250a

Unded Zippy

r/b : 300a

b/o : 350a

Unded Yeti :

r/b : 300a

b/o : 350a

Unded Ghostly :

80a (4 available)

Unded Polar :

75a (8 available)

~~~ Weapons ~~~

Gothic Defender

req9 tactics

+10 vs Demons

+30 hp

r/b : 40a

b/o : 50a

Ornate Shield

req9 tactics

+10 vs Demons

+30 hp

r/b : 40a

b/o : 50a

Echovald Shield

req9 tactics

+10 vs Demons

-2 ench

r/b : 100a

b/o : 120a

Voltaic Spears

(several of each req are available)

req9 : 480e or 6a

req10 : 200e

req11 : 150e

req12 : 120e

req13 : 100e

~~~ Miscellaneous ~~~

Elite Tomes

Any prof except D and P

3e each

I reserve all rights blablabla

Once r/b met, item will be sold 24 hours to highest bid

I started to write something to explain my thought about Anet but who cares.

They don't care about the players, they never take their responsabilites when something happen, always the fault of people who pay their bills (us).

@Ger_Man : nice one son, you made my day. I don't support Motoko, but the fact you took the time to register on the forum and post all your bullshit is very impressive.

I didn't read all, but they won't do anything.

Doing something would prove it's their fault, and it won't happen.

Last year I lost everything and even after months of tickets, their only answer is "We understand.... but we can't do anything. Please be sure to secure your account".
    How the hell I was supposed to secure the 3 accounts I got hacked, I didn't even have access to the emails or the private information for my own account...

So yeah, for 25k armbraces of items and at least 12k hours deleted (to my fanboys : go ahead you'll make me laugh again <3 )

The only chance to get his account restored is to be Gaile Gray, but sadly there's only one in the world.

Well, things happen when you show off too much. Some people didn't have to stand 24/7 on said account in Kama and still can enjoy their lvl1 obby toons :)

Well, coming from a cancer kid like you np. I never regretted what I did in Guild Wars, I'm 100% sure at least some players enjoyed to see in Kamadan what was secretly kept by the wealthies, like I always enjoyed seeing unusual stuff in outpost, even before I was able to own some.

To answer the question, because except talking about things you ignore (kriss and monculmancer15 #DwaFanNumber1) you didn't help :

lvl 1 : possible in the past with guild hall bug (fow, cg, etc too)
    lvl 2 : still possible, but you need to find a way to skip mission xp and nf quests (and it's not a tb++ option...)
    lvl 6 : proph missions : 4k / factions missions : 4k / nightfall quests + missions 9k

I started to write volumes but I gave up. I understand now why I got my fow armor @lvl1 banned years ago when I see kids like you ready to cry in Anet's panties...

Just enjoy people experience and ask questions if you are curious, it's the best way to progress and discover new things.

I didn't know about this thread and I didn't like what I read on the first page.
    People saying shit about things they ignore, so if you really want to know let me tell you.

2015 : banned like everyone with 3 or 4 tonics I guess. Unbanned a few weeks later.
    July 2016 : my 3 main accounts "hacked" thanks to Arenanet Support. 7 tonics left and they are the only ones you saw for sale during the last year.
    2017 : I'm still waiting for Arenanet to restore my accounts and give me my items back (but sadly my name is not Gaile Gray) : it means I didn't have my items back.........

I enjoyed this game enough to keep only the good memories !

Family picture for the posterity

LPHc1vp.jpg

ello hello,

It's time for another topic I guess.
    No price yet, up to you to offer whatever you want.
    Offers in armbraces will be considirated in priority.
    Keep in mind I don't need to sell, so it can stay on my storage accounts.

Update 03/10/2017 : Items in red will be sold to highest offer on Sunday 8pm UTC+1

Everlasting Reindeer Tonic

b/o 1350a

Unded Polar Bear

b/o 85a

Staves

Bo Staff Q9 DF 20/20 Heal c/o 250e - Pending Trade (Rafke)
    Bo Staff Q9 DF 20/20 Heal
    Bo Staff Q9 Communing 20/20 Communing
    Bo Staff Q9 Curses 20/20 Curses

Dragon Staff Q13 DF 20/20 Smiting

Divine Staff Q9 DF 20/20 DF
    Divine Staff Q9 DF 20/20 Smiting

Platinum Staff Q9 DF 20/20 Healing c/o 1000e - Pending Trade (OS T)

Outcast Staff Q9 Spawning 20/20 Spawning c/o 75e (Gentleman)
    Outcast Staff Q9 Smiting 20/20 Smiting c/o 75e (Gentleman)
    Outcast Staff Q9 Earth 20/20 Earth c/o 75e (Gentleman)

Shields

Ornate Buckler Q8 Tac +1/19 Earth +10vsDwarves
    Skeleton Shield Q8 Tac +60hex 20% Crippled
    Crude Shield Q8 Tac +41e +10vsTrolls
    Crude Shield Q8 Tac 20% Blind +44Ee

Diamond Aegis Q9 Str -3hex +30hp c/o 14a - Pending Trade (masahiro123)

Echovald Shield Q9 Tac -3hex +30hp

Round Shield Q9 Tac +10vsEarth -2e c/o 75e - Pending Trade (Keitax)

Eternal Shield Q9 Str +30hp -3hex

Eternal Shield Q9 Str -3hex +30hp c/o 1a - Pending Trade (maCStah)

Eternal Shield Q9 Str -3hex +60hex

Bronze Shield Q9 Str +44e +10vsDemons

Gothic Defender Q9 Str -2st +10vsDemons
    Gothic Defender Q9 Tac +30hp -3hex

Ornate Buckler Q10 Tac -2e +10vsDemons
    Ornate Buckler Q10 Tac +10vsDemons -2e
    Ornate Buckler Q12 Tac -2e +10vsDemons

Skeleton Shield Q10 Tac +30hp +10vsDragons
    Skeleton Shield Q9 Tac +10vsDemons -2st
    Skeleton Shield Q9 Tac -2st +30hp

Bladed Shield Q13 Tac -2e +10vsDemons
    Bladed Shield Q10 Tac +45e +10vsBlunt
    Bladed Shield Q13 Tac +30hp -2st
    Bladed Shield Q9 Tac +10vsLightning -2st

Defender Q12 str +30hp +10vsOgres c/o 33e - Pending Trade (Red Fireball)

Wooden Bucker Q10 Tac +10vsDemons -2e
    Wooden Buckler Q9 Tac +10vsDemons +60hex

Embossed Aegis Q10 Str +45e +10vsBlunt

Kappa Shield Q10 Tac +30hp -5/20 c/o 100e (Sicilianking) r/b 250e
    Kappa Shield Q10 Tac +10vsFire -2e

Aegis Q10 Tac +10vsDemons -2e

Outcast Shield Q9 Tac +45e +1/20 Illusion
    c/o 100e - Pending Trade (itsburshie)

Outcast Shield Q12 Str +10vsDemons -2e

Off Hand

Flame Artefact Q9 Fire 10/10

Wands

Hypnotic Scepter Q9 Illusion 10/10

Holy Rod Q13 DF +15e/-1 HCT 20% DF

Holy Rod Q9 DF +15e/-1 HCT 20% DF

Cane Q11 Illusion HCT 20% Illusion +15e/1

Platinum Wand Q13 Death +15e/-1 HCT 20% Death
    Smiting Rod Q13 Smiting +15e/-1 HCT 20% Smiting
    Deadly Cesta Q9 Death +15e/-1 HSR 20% Deaths
    Eternal Flame Wand Q12 DF +15e/-1 HSR 20M Prot

IGN : Dwa How Did U Do

More later...

Dwadwa "Take care"? Like putting an active exploit/anti-bot team on GW1? Define what you want from them. In the end I feel after the 205 banwaves they just want us all to sit over here and shut up with how most of the community acted.

Do I really need to explain my thought ? Yes I'm still mad at Anet for what they did / didn't do this summer, but my last 5 years Arenanet experience tells me enough about their policy about the players.

GW1 is not maintained blablabla so I'll take two GW2 examples. When you launch a new game, bugs happen, errors are commited, players exploit them., it's the life.
    You don't ban 40k players the first week because you made a mistake somewhere and forgot some 0 (well, maybe the accounts bought after ban payed the time spent to fix the bug).
    You don't ban player using a Logitech G15 and tell them after that "hey secure your account, don't give your login to the first guy you meet in the street".
    More generally, you don't take your player base, the people who make you live, for retards only good to spend more money in your company.

You said GW1 != GW2. I agree, but it's the same company. If you send something to them, I'm pretty sure nobody from GW1 team will receive it. If you find the people who gambled on this adventure, i'll be happy to thank them for all these years.

Edit : after reading Max' post, I won't change my mind or suppress myself because they may read this.
    Edit 2 : after looking at my emails, the G15 problem was a ban for botting and next turned into a hack problem

The day they take care of the people who spent thousands of hours and hundred of €/$ in they products and stop take them for morons, I'll thank all the people who worked hard on this game.

Until that, i don't see the point to offer something to a company who doesn't care about their players.