Posts by Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
still selling
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
new items added
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
-
-
-
new:
Bone Staff q9 Death 20/20 gv208, bo: 10e
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
trading all of ur sapphires and rubies for ectos 3:1e
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
buying all of ur +10 vs undead shields any req any skin even single mod 5e/ea
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
-
buying all of ur +10 vs undead shields any req any skin even single mod 5e/ea
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
The devs have announced that the next game update
will actually include an anti-cheat feature
that bans all bot users – even those on Legacy!
Then I woke up.
-
-
Oh, I’m actually interested.
I’m just playing hard to get. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
-
-
With every purchase,
you'll receive a free monstrous eye. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
-
-
-
-
Your collection would be worth something,
if it wasnt missing *inhales * :
-20% deep wound, cripple, poison, bleed and +60^hex.
noob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Shadow Shield q12 str +10 vs undead -2^stance 5e
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
-
-
new:
bo: 1eign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
-
-
-
Whenever an expensive item is for sale,
Felwinter is somehow involved.
I’ve solved the puzzle. #FelGate
-
-
-
Guys, just because Trump buys Lockpicks on a regular basis,
that doesn’t mean he’s a chest runner, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ign: Bibi Rocksberg
-
new:
250 Lockpicks bo 1a 60x available
And I can assure you that Purelydidn’t hop on an express flight
to a Balenciaga party on a secret island multiple times
just to try out these little Lockpicks in advance. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ign: Bibi Rocksberg