Posts by Sneakers

Hi everyone! Thought I would give a bit of an update on the Community Event we have planned for Saturday 2nd November.

The plan is still the same, we want to get the community together to make some teams, have a laugh and maybe find some new friends. We are still going to meet up at various locations and tackle various Dungeons in Hard Mode to celebrate Halloween, so make sure your outfit/tonics are ready! Along the way there will be lots of giveaways (we have a lot of stuff).

Giveaways!

Everyone loves giveaways! We have roughly 20,000 ectos (originally 10,000) worth of goods to giveaway with the grand prize being a Mini Undedicated Polar Bear. If you want a chance in winning head over to twitch.tv/gamingsneakers to enter on the day. You do not need to follow, just simply be a viewer and type !raffle when told to do so. All the info will be explained live and in twitch chat.

These giveaways will be throughout the day while we do some Dungeons, be sure not to miss out!

A big thank you to the giveaways sponsor Aria Gothica [Aria] & Pokemon Daycare Centre [Poke] Alliance. If you're interested in joining the Guild or Alliance message "Tamara Ray" or myself "Fake Sneakers" in Guild Wars!

The Dungeons!

⦁ Arachni's Haunt - 1500 UTC - Meet at Rata Sum

⦁ Vloxen Excavations - 1615 UTC - Meet at Umbral Grotto

⦁ Ooze Pit - 1730 UTC - Meet at Longeye's Ledge

⦁ Darkrime Delves - 1845 UTC - Meet at Longeye's Ledge

⦁ Frostmaw Burrows - 2000 UTC - Meet at Sifhalla

Rules!

1. Fancy Dress! - Everyone must wear costumes or use tonics to change their appearance. The spookier the better!
    2. BYOB! - Originally we planned for there to bring a restricted skill set, but after speaking with everyone we decided to change that. The plan is now to "bring your own build". If you want to run full meta and steam roll the Dungeon, you do that! Or you can do what I plan to do and run some weird build that will probably hinder and troll your team (Illusionary Weapon Mesmer coming right up).

It would be greatly appreciated if you could spread the word to all your Guilds/Alliances as the more people participating the better this event will be.
    I'm looking forward to playing with you all 2nd November!!!